• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Klappdrachen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what you would need a Ubi subscription for, their games are discounted by like 85% two months after launch.

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
Remember the good old times of the PC store wars?

Welcome to the new era of the subscription and cloud wars!

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
$15 is great for new releases, just sign up, complete a single player game and you've got your money's worth. Shame not on consoles.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Still though it's actually a good way to play new games from Ubi. Since I usually finish them in a month and never replay them (they're too big to replay), it basically means the games are 15 instead of 60. I'll certainly play Watch Dogs through this service.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
15 bucks per month? That is so epic. Good try.
Every company now has its subscription system.

Now be serious and show Splinter Cell and AC Viking.

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
The conferences are giving me much faith in next gen. I'm not going to subscribe to all these things and it feels like it''ll be more of the same when it comes to actual games.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
EA charges the same price for the same thing

Ubi has a way better offering for this sort of thing IMO

Mórríoghain

Nov 2, 2017
Good deal. I never replay Ubisoft games. I'll make sure to sub when Breakpoint / Watch Dogs / New Ass Creed releases and unsub after I finish them.