dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
I got email from Ubisoft about their new sale (I mean if they will have sale each week on their store it would be just easier to drop those prices) and when I went to check few season passes that I am missing I was surprised to see PC ports of mobile games Rayman Jungle Run and Rayman Fiesta run there. And they were apparently released in December without any announcement. They are great mobile games and it is kinda sad that they just dropped them on PC without any marketing.

Buy Rayman Fiesta Run for PC | Ubisoft Store

Compare Rayman Fiesta Run Editions. Learn game features, deals and more about Rayman Fiesta Run Editions.

Buy Rayman Jungle Run for PC | Ubisoft Store

Compare Rayman Jungle Run Editions. Learn game features, deals and more about Rayman Jungle Run Editions.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
First I heard of these. Do they have new levels or are they adapted from Origins and Legends?

m23

Oct 25, 2017
I think I played Fiesta Run on mobile, had fun with it. Also I have to say Rayman Legends was an absolutely phenomenal game, would love a new one in the same sort of style.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I remember trying the one built off legends on mobile but the ads and stuff were so intrusive

Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Interestingly these aren't even new to PC, they used to be on the Windows store, but got delisted and moved over to the Ubisoft store for some reason

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Both of those games are great. Assuming they work with a controller, would be easy purchases at a cheap price

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
These were great games on mobile. And I typically despise mobile gaming.

There was some sort of minor MTX iirc, I think it was unnecessary shortcuts to unlock later levels earlier? Totally not needed to buy.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
These games are good! They're Rayman Mario Run equivalents.

Couple small issues: controller I've never been able to get working properly. You can however use something like joy2key to map controls to keyboard, since the games only use a handful of keys (like, 1), or maybe Steaminput.

Second is that they have a weird white border around the whole game even in fullscreen. You eventually look past it but maybe something that can be solved in some way.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
Didn't know these existed because they're not on Steam. Are there any other Ubisoft Store exclusives?