• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
A California university professor died during a bondage session at the home of a Hollywood executive that went horribly wrong.

Doran George, 48, was found dead inside the home of Skip Chasey, an executive for Hollywood's William Morris Endeavor agency and known in the BDSM (Bondage, Discipline, Dominance and Submission) community as "Master Skip," on Nov. 19, 2017.

George, who was born Duncan Gilbert and did not use gendered pronouns, had been wrapped "head to toe in plastic wrap and gaffer's tape, with small breathing holes at the nose and mouth," according to an autopsy report obtained late last week by Variety.

"The decedent's partner observed that the decedent was not reacting properly," the report states. "The partner checked the decedent closer and realized that the decedent was not breathing. The partner called 911 and began cutting off the plastic and tape."

George, who had a 16-year relationship with a man named Barry Shils that allowed for sexual activity outside their partnership, had become a regular playmate of Chasey's over the course of seven months preceeeding his death.

When parademics arrived, they were unable to revive George.

The coroner's office was unable to determine the cause of death and Chasey has not been charged with any wrongdoing, reports Variety.

Chasey's lawyer, John Duran, told Variety that the two were participating in consensual activity and noted that the coroner did not conclude that the wrapping was the cause of George's death.

More at the link
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/0...tion-ritual-at-hollywood-executives-home.html

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Lets play cutting off the air supply. What could possibly go wrong? Pure idiocy.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
If they were doing it as part of their kink and no malice was involved there should be no charges. Accidents happen. And even if this went to trial they'd get off.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
Man... And this is why I don't really go much further than general bondage. There are too many ways to cause permanent damage.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I love the extensive details featured in the article, really gives us an insight into the logistics of this scenario.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
They do this why?
There's sexual gratification from getting wrapped up in plastic?

hasan114

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I guess no one reads the articles anymore. It says the coroner was not able to determine what he cause of death was.

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"In my grief, I'm hitting myself — like it was like watching my lover shoot heroin and not saying anything," Shils told The Hollywood Reporter. "Never in my wildest dreams did I think he was going to end up dead."

That being the first comparison to come in mind raises even more questions.

Oct 27, 2017
A lot of people laughing and making jokes in this thread, but it's pretty sad. I can't imagine what the other person is feeling.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I feel terrible for everyone involved. The coroner couldn't identify the cause of death so they'll never know if it was something they did. That has to haunt you.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that sucks. Safety first, no matter what type of kink play you are having.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was a perfectly preventable death.

Like playing Russian Roulette. Completely idiotic. Sex kink is not an excuse for causing someone's death.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
giphy.webp

EarlyHospitableEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 9207

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm gonna do this amazing thing and actually talk about the article.
Chasey's lawyer, John Duran, told Variety that the two were participating in consensual activity and noted that the coroner did not conclude that the wrapping was the cause of George's death.
So, what was the cause then?

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna do this amazing thing and actually talk about the article.

So, what was the cause then?
Obviously not a medical expert, despite my avatar, but I know a lot of people in this sort of scene take various drugs, such as poppers, ostensibly to intensify the experience. Perhaps there was some bad interaction, or maybe an underlying heart condition exacerbated by the activity?

cervanky

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Very sad, feel bad for everyone in that story. Also,
George, who was born Duncan Gilbert and did not use gendered pronouns
George, who had a 16-year relationship with a man named Barry Shils that allowed for sexual activity outside their partnership, had become a regular playmate of Chasey's over the course of seven months preceeeding his death.
I mean, it's Fox News so what can you expect...they won't respect their pronoun choice but they'll give all the details for the weird fetish shit they were into (despite the cause of death still being unknown).

Someone died, it's sad, and people are pointing and making jokes.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Is there anything good about WME? Creep that assaulted Terry Crews is from there too.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Can't wrap my head around what the actual cause of death is, if it isn't the obvious one.

Status
Not open for further replies.