• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
XfyTD5V.png

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Very surprised by this. Really expected Naughty Dog games to be some of the few that remained 100% exclusive.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
Damn MLB makes a lot of money in the US.

I wonder if uncharted 4 will release with its multiplayer.

Oct 26, 2017
Damn and that's one of Sony's biggest IPs too. I wonder if that means games like God of War are likely to hit PC soon too

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
Interesting that they see PC as an entry point into China, Russia and India, but that makes total sense.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Where are those who - even after Horizon - said Sony would never put their big flagship titles on PC?

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
man, I'm gonna build a pc when the shortage is over, that game is gonna look ridiculous maxed out.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I mean yeah, that makes sense. Surprised they aren't starting with the collection but it makes sense to port an Uncharted game over to PC before the Uncharted movie comes out, even if I personally wouldn't start with 4.

Hopefully we'll get Lost Legacy as well with it

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
I actually feel like this will do underwhelming sales on PC like Days Gone.

Bloodborne is the one that would do crazy numbers. ( And God of War probably).

Edit: removed flop as perhaps that's overstating it.

Last edited:

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Uncharted 4 next huh... pretty disappointing considering the PC community has been clamoring for Bloodborne.

In any event, guessing they're pretty happy with that 250% ROI on PC!

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Also notable - Horizon Forbidden West and Spiderman Miles Morales are listed as future PS Now titles. I guess his actual presentation might elaborate on the timelines there.