• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I'd buy that day 1 and I didn't even enjoy it enough to finish it. At 60fps+ it would play amazingly, though.

Oct 30, 2017
Probably mentioned in another thread, that slideshow also mentions that PS5 Standard Edition will be breaking even for manufacturing costs by next month. That's wild.

BlueStarEXSF

Dec 3, 2018
I'm kinda shocked Bloodborne isn't on that list. It probably be one of their most popular PC ports, ahead of Horizon and Days Gone, considering the popularity of the Souls series on PC.

brenobnfm

Sep 28, 2019
PC gamers getting the best Naughty Dog game from the start, notbad

jk I like TLoU 1 better

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I really should consider finding a way to buy a PC that won't cost $1400 or explode on me after a year. The list of reasons to buy a PS5 for me remains at a staggering 0, whereas more and more Sony stuff is bleeding over to PC. Maybe it's time to just bail completely.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
cool. Probably won't buy it, at least for a long time, since I've already played it twice, but good for PC players nonetheless

and people still whining about bloodborne smh

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Also in their IR release, some type of exclusive demo/marketing for Far Cry 6 like RE8?

Also, GOW 2 is officially GOW Ragnorok?
smqJx2E.png

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
If Uncharted 4 will be on PC, that means The Last of Us Part II could also be on PC because the engine is so similar. Maybe that's why they are working on a TLOU 1 remake with the TLOU II engine, so that they can bring the whole series to PC.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
If Uncharted 4 will be on PC, that means The Last of Us Part II could also be on PC because the engine is so similar. Maybe that's why they are working on a TLOU 1 remake with the TLOU II engine, so that they can bring the whole series to PC.
Ofc it's coming, every 1st party game most likely will.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
Crushing this game with everything turned up, and set to 60fps will be good fun, whenever it arrives.

OP
OP
--R

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Also in their IR release, some type of exclusive demo/marketing for Far Cry 6 like RE8?

Also, GOW 2 is officially GOW Ragnorok?
smqJx2E.png

To add to that, God of War isn't shown on the PS4 slide like Horizon and Far Cry 6 are, which points to GOW is PS5 exclusive and not cross-gen.

unknown.png

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Leakers claimed what they are releasing is actually called "Uncharted Collection" and should include all chapters from 1 to 4 (and re-release on PS5 as well).
But this logo calls it just Uncharted 4, which sort-of goes against that claim. We'll see, I guess.
I hope this is the case and they just put the newest game in the series by itself on that slide to simply not clutter it much or whatever. It makes no sense to only release the last chapter in Nathan Drake's journey on PC.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
250% ROI on Horizon means we're going to be seeing a lot more of the top tier PS games coming to PC, especially when they drop into the £20 tier where Sony are basically giving them away on Playstation. I'd be perfectly happy to wait a few years for those to come.