Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The start of something better since this one hasn't really aged all that well, crazy to think that it's this old already.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
That's the one physical game I will keep forever, and I'm not even that fan of Uncharted.

Edit: wow, the game REALLY looked like this trailer? Looks uglier.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I was so hyped for this. I remember finding out about it on GameStop's website after wondering what NaughtyDog was making, because I was super into ND games. I was 12 or 13 at the time, and I remember the video was about their water tech in Uncharted and how realistic it was. I saw it was on PS3, and instantly knew I needed a PS3. Good memories. Love Uncharted 1 to death.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I bought a ps3 for this game and loved every second of it. It might not have aged as well but it laid the foundation of what would become my favorite series of all time.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
This is the very first game where I said wow just looking at variety of animation

Nov 8, 2017
I can still remember being absolutely blown away by how good this game looked and how much fun it was to play. Coming from Playstation 2, it was a real slap to the face about what was in store for the new generation. Talk about a generational leap. It was also my first Naughty Dog game and turned me into a huge fan and they've been knocking it out of the park ever since on a level I don't think any other studio has come close to over the same time period.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Was really cool getting this as the last shot of Uncharted 4.
uncharted-4-epilog_2782000.jpg

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing how much Naughty Dog stepped up in the PS3 gen, Uncharted was the start of the ascent to true greatness.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
It is amazing to see how much the title's art aesthetic changed throughout the development. Furthermore, it is also great to see how the ND, from the success of this project would go on to tell tales that spearhead progressive ideologies.

They have come quite far on the day we celebrate the teenhood of Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
There are 2 games that made me nauseus. Bloodborne to the point of giving up after 30 minutes, and Uncharted 1. I could finish the game, but had to take frequent breaks and took 3 weeks. God Bless Uncharted 2, I blazed through it in a week end.

ramenline

Jan 9, 2019
It hasn't aged well but I still loved the game at the time it came out. I was unsatisfied with Tomb Raider Legend and this blew it out the water for me.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
Would love to see a second remaster for ps5- the ps4 one was smooth, but really needed some updating on shadows, lighting and some other things to bring it up to current gen.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I enjoyed the first game, especially the supernatural bent at the end, but they undoubtedly improved it a ton with 2.

Rhav

Jun 1, 2019
Replayed the trilogy when Sony gifted it earlier this year. It felt pretty rough but since it led to Uncharted 2 which is still as good as it ever was all is forgiven.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I love it despite all the flaws.

It's charming, entertaining, and that 'infamous' plot twist... šŸ˜„

g-m1n1

Oct 27, 2017
Luxembourg
Uncharted, Motorstorm Pacific Rift and MGS4 were my first PS3 games. Great memories Of this first game.

U2 was something else, it was PS3's WOW moment at E3.

HeyNay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere
I still haven't played UC4, despite having it installed on my PS4 for like 4 years. The icon just sits there, and reminds me... maybe someday.

Biggzy

Oct 27, 2017
The game is interesting because you can see how Naughty Dog were evolving as a studio. Technically the game is a bit of a mess and just goes to show what an unusual beast the PS3 was to develop for. However, Naughty Dog learnt from it and hit it out of the park with the sequel on a technical level but also from a game play, and animation perspective.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I remember not even knowing what it was and seeing the demo on the PS store and downloading it to try it and was blown away by how story driven it was and how good the acting was. Uncharted now is one of my all time favorite series in gaming.