• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 12, 2019
UC3 is such a mess story wise. I don't think it registered with me the first time playing through it back in the day. I played it last year and was surprised how poor the story telling was especially compared to 4 and LL.

Super agree - I replayed it in 2021 and there is no doubt that Uncharted 3 story is like... the worst in the Naughty Dog history? Yes, I could say that.

NeoBob688

Oct 27, 2017
UC3 is such a mess story wise. I don't think it registered with me the first time playing through it back in the day. I played it last year and was surprised how poor the story telling was especially compared to 4 and LL.

I respect your opinion, but I disagree. I think U3 had some good insight into Drake's origin, it had some great subtle moments e.g. with Elena, even the new characters like Cutter were good. Conversely, I don't see what's so great about U4 and LL story. U4 has quite some nonsense, I find the lost brother storyline mostly dumb. And LL while good and I have played it 2-3 times I didn't find LL's story to be much of note .

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So is a 60fps patch for PS4 not going to be released? I read it from their press release. Damn it Sony!

SubTXT

Jul 24, 2020
$10 for TWO games that I love this much is worth it for me. People complain about these upgrade prices, but we were all literally buying full-priced remasters last gen. $10 is a steal for even slight upgrades compared to that era of remasters.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018

I was hoping for a cool launcher, similar to the one that we got on the Nathan Drake collection. Lazy port confirmed :p

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017

Two lists. One Platinum. Both games need 100% completion for the Platinum

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
So is a 60fps patch for PS4 not going to be released? I read it from their press release. Damn it Sony!
They 100% had an off-handed reference to "PS4 patch" in the initial press for this and I feel like the blog entry has erased all mention of it now. I guess we'll have to see later this week but I kind of wonder if ND didn't prepare one just like they did for TLOU2 only to have Sony ninja the deployment to boost sales of this paid upgrade.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They 100% had an off-handed reference to "PS4 patch" in the initial press for this and I feel like the blog entry has erased all mention of it now. I guess we'll have to see later this week but I kind of wonder if ND didn't prepare one just like they did for TLOU2 only to have Sony ninja the deployment to boost sales of this paid upgrade.

Yeah it was said that all mention of the patch was removed so I checked and found none. That's really scummy of Sony to do.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Just received my 2nd hand 8€ Lost Legacy disk. Now if the 10€ upgrade works as intended, I'll gladly do both games back again on PS5. Such a treat.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Man I'm really excited for this. Just finished my replay of 1-3 a few days ago. U2 still holds up incredibly well imo

Hyped!

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
I don't mind the 10 Euro upgrade to be honest, but would have hoped for some more improvements for it. 4k/60 should be possible without issues, but well it's not that bad in the end. Been some time since I played both and it doesn't look like we'll get a new Uncharted soon, so I'll be ok with it and it will keep me busy enough until Horizon 2 release.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so if I simply purchase the upgrade I will get the free movie ticket? I know some won't care but I was going to go watch it so bonus if it is

RoaringMdog

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
You're cancelling your pre-order... Because trophies..?

Yes. I've played both games before, but was looking forward to playing Lost Legacy again because i had a great time getting the platinum. Now that it doesnt have one i'm just gonna wait for a sale since its not worth the money right now, especially with Dying Light 2 coming out a week after.

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
At what time the pre-order unlocks?

This thing about having to wait the game releases to grab the upgrade path for a smaller price after the launch is just imbecile.

We are the ones who already supported the game once, if you are going to support it twice you are actually forbidden to enjoy it at the same date as new players. Dumbest idea ever....

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
The $10 is not up on the PSN store correct? Not until Friday?

I have no idea if I bought Uncharted 4 or Lost Legacy in the past but I thought I did but I only see the full price for the collection.