• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

taepoppuri

Oct 29, 2017
Saw it on the Uniqlo site earlier but it seems to be taken down for now. No official release date yet (should be late April or early May).

To celebrate the series' anniversary this 2022, Uniqlo has teamed up with Final Fantasy to for a new UT graphic tee collection.

As a celebration of the whole Final Fantasy saga, this new UT collection features 16 graphic tees, each featuring a design based on one mainline Final Fantasy game.
source: ungeek.ph

nEVLvNd.jpg

hxQYw89.jpg

I2mFkR0.jpg

z3EmhqO.jpg

epUJIBa.jpg

iztZtGA.jpg

FFgWzcE.jpg

lE4CIUg.jpg

O6VIHjX.jpg

JybIO1o.jpg

pBl264i.jpg

bkfDjoD.jpg

ZRCHCDq.jpg

QDF6pcX.jpg

slAdfMU.jpg

hZjkXw5.jpg

OP
OP
taepoppuri

taepoppuri

Oct 29, 2017
XIV one has Krile in it too! (YoshiP forgot to include her in the Endwalker poster design brief for Akihiko Yoshida)

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Fucking yawn - UNIQLO usually do some pretty imaginative tees (look up the old MGS4 collab if you don't believe me) but these are pretty weak with just a promo screen grab pasting onto the front/back.

Only decent ones I can see are V and XIII so I may grab those depending on how they look in person.

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Some of them look really nice. The FF8 one though. Looks like when you took a pic off the net and ironed it on to your t-shirt as a kid lol There's like no artistic flair to it

beat

Oct 28, 2017
Feels like for the last three or so years, Uniqlo's graphic T aesthetic has been "aggressively zero effort". They used to be nice. Did Nigo completely give up?

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Half of them are cool, half of them are boring. Only 2 I kinda really want.
Damn! I wanted more outta this. 💎 Nice collab regardless, and I love all games get a chance to shine.

....Cue there being NO FF7 shirts and like ALL FF2 shirts lol

Last edited:

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
They are mostly pretty awful, but let's be honest... I'm going to get at least a few of them!

fourfourfun

Oct 27, 2017
England
I have 0 attachment to the game but the VI one is lovely.

EDIT:

I have 100 attachment to the game but the XII is also lovely. Not obvious.

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
I was ready to buy coming itt, but those are all terrible. Watchu doin Uniqlo, the Evangelion shirts were much nicer :(

Last edited:

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018
Have no interest in IX and never finished XII but those are the best designs no logo, minimal, classy

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
They're all pretty bad outside XI and maybe IX

Might get V just to have a chocobo shirt. That one would be great if it didn't have the FF logo and was just a pixel chocobo dashing across the shirt.

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Aw man, VIII's is awful. I like some of them, but yeah, I think just the Amano art would have been cool (though probably exists somewhere unofficially anyway).

Great to see XVI get some recognition.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Uniqlo designs are hit and miss, all the time. They're also a nightmare to actually get in this country. Everytime they go up for sale the majority are sold out in minutes, and the nearest Uniqlo store is so much effort to get to for me.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
they are not the best but still......for fucks sake, I wish Uniqlo was here

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
They're mostly whatever, but I appreciate this being our first new look at XVI since 2020 lol.

The pixel ones are cool enough. As for the rest, I'd like the ones for IX and XII more if they weren't as washed out. XV's looks nice. As a whole, not very inspired choices, some Amano art or more striking visuals would have come a long way. Cool initiative, nevertheless.