Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
1. Radiant Garden was totally going to be a world in the base game and they cut it for time restraints, fucking sucks man.
2. Wreck it Ralph or Daybreak Town also sounds like a possible inclusion going by that question of including a new world.
3. Xion/Roxas side game is totally fucking happening, I cannot fucking believe our luck good lord.

I'm very sure a Kairi game is happening since he said the title screen gives a clue as to the next game.

Where'd you get a Xion/Roxas side game?

TheCed

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, I just saw the last few scenes from Union Chi.

This thing is getting closer to it's end.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
What is the best place for getting the story from the mobile game? Including more recent updates

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The tie in to those machines present at the end of the world within the new UX update is killing me. Nomura is a master

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What is the best place for getting the story from the mobile game? Including more recent updates

www.youtube.com

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts χ Series Main Story (English Subs)

A complete playlist of all main story cutscenes in KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi], with English subtitles. Translations by https://khenglish.wordpress.com/ VisitKHIns...

KHInsider has a playlist of all the cutscenes. Throw that on 2x times, skip forward when you see Agrabah, and occasionally make note of the upload dates to see when the audience was supposed to know what details (ie, what was supposed to be revealed right before KH3, after, etc). Dates should be in line with japanese dates as these scenes are all Japanese cutscenes with english fansubs

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Project Xehanort is officially called "Kingdom Hearts: Dark Road." Call back to how Riku rejected that road and went down the path of dawn or dusk or whatever?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
www.youtube.com

A complete playlist of all main story cutscenes in KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi], with English subtitles. Translations by https://khenglish.wordpress.com/ VisitKHIns...

KHInsider has a playlist of all the cutscenes. Throw that on 2x times, skip forward when you see Agrabah, and occasionally make note of the upload dates to see when the audience was supposed to know what details (ie, what was supposed to be revealed right before KH3, after, etc). Dates should be in line with japanese dates as these scenes are all Japanese cutscenes with english fansubs
The playlist stops at Candy Kingdom listed with today being the last upload. Was the last big story beat Chirithy coming to talk to those two when it was snowing?

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The playlist stops at Candy Kingdom listed with today being the last upload. Was the last big story beat Chirithy coming to talk to those two when it was snowing?

They're still translating the rest of the update, it will be posted when they do. The unsubbed raws are on their site, article should still be on the first page.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Everglow has the next 2 important Cutscenes.

Cool, just watched the last one (KH Insider had the second last).

Maybe it's just the translation (I saw a few typos in just the last episode of Everglow's) but I'm am so goddamn confused about the "You need to replace a body/have people remember you" thing the Darkness is talking about. Maybe it will be cleared up with KH Insiders.

Also, that ark time travel machine has 7 visible pods. One for each of the 5 union members, Larxene, and Maleficent?

TheCed

Oct 27, 2017
Cool, just watched the last one (KH Insider had the second last).

Maybe it's just the translation (I saw a few typos in just the last episode of Everglow's) but I'm am so goddamn confused about the "You need to replace a body/have people remember you" thing the Darkness is talking about. Maybe it will be cleared up with KH Insiders.

Also, that ark time travel machine has 7 visible pods. One for each of the 5 union members, Larxene, and Maleficent?
So Luxord and Demyx are not from there...

It a more strong confirmation that Yozora's Chauffeur is Luxord

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
You know, now that it's established that they are contemporaries, I wouldn't put it past Nomura to have Luxu meet Ventus (Or darkness) so that the running joke about the angry look can come from EVEN EARLIER.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
www.youtube.com

Ah shit, this is gonna be an amazing clusterfuck of craziness. Ventus isn't supposed to be a Union Leader, Strelitzia was supposed to be the wielder of the Book of Prophecies, and from what it sounds like Elrena, Ventus, and Lauriam are gonna get their hearts and bodies recreated in the future with the Arc. But beyond that it sounds like the Arc might just ALSO be what Xehanort used to get the nobodies back for KH3 beyond the time travel nort possession bullshit. Crazy theory time but what if the Arc os the Black Box, aka a computer with the data world of Union X which has the Arc replicated within its memory as the world the Arc is in has fallen to darkness as we know from KH1? Better yet if the Arc can replicate and bring people forward to the future does this mean the Arc can be used to bring back Sora? And where the hell is Ephemer, Brain, and Skuld of the plan was to get everyone to the future? Maybe that's why the new Xehanort game is titled Dark Road. The dandelions get transferred to Xehanort's time to prevent a new keyblade war, but Xehanort is already too powerful for em, and this is what causes the Schism between him and Eraqus? Man does Kingdom Hearts get me in an overthinking mood.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy theory time but what if the Arc os the Black Box, aka a computer with the data world of Union X
So, SOMA?
Ah shit, this is gonna be an amazing clusterfuck of craziness. Ventus isn't supposed to be a Union Leader, Strelitzia was supposed to be the wielder of the Book of Prophecies, and from what it sounds like Elrena, Ventus, and Lauriam are gonna get their hearts and bodies recreated in the future with the Arc. But beyond that it sounds like the Arc might just ALSO be what Xehanort used to get the nobodies back for KH3 beyond the time travel nort possession bullshit. Crazy theory time but what if the Arc os the Black Box, aka a computer with the data world of Union X which has the Arc replicated within its memory as the world the Arc is in has fallen to darkness as we know from KH1? Better yet if the Arc can replicate and bring people forward to the future does this mean the Arc can be used to bring back Sora? And where the hell is Ephemer, Brain, and Skuld of the plan was to get everyone to the future? Maybe that's why the new Xehanort game is titled Dark Road. The dandelions get transferred to Xehanort's time to prevent a new keyblade war, but Xehanort is already too powerful for em, and this is what causes the Schism between him and Eraqus? Man does Kingdom Hearts get me in an overthinking mood.
The way I understand it, Ventus wasn't supposed to be a Union leader but may or may not be aware of this, and if Maleficent was meant to act as a "guide" for those in the past, in the same way Sora acted as a guide for Roxas, I'm guessing she's who we have to thank for what happened in the Keyblade Graveyard with the Dandelions and Ephemer. I'm also guessing that she's how Skuld, Lauriam, Ventus, and Elrena ended up in the future as well. Maleficent goes first, then Lauriam since she remembers him, then Ventus, Skuld, and Elrena, then the rest. I suppose that just begs the question then: why would whoever is guiding Maleficent want more keyblade wielders of light in the future? The best guess I can muster is that the theory of "Darkness" being part of Ventus is spot-on, and since she remembers the darkness, it could hitch a ride through Ventus

And it's funny you should make that connection with the black box considering what black boxes are used for IRL, especially in connection to the word "Ark" which is effectively a black box for people. It's also curious that we're getting so deep without any mention of Demyx, who's gotta show up at some point unless he already has. As for why the Xehanort game is titled Dark Road I'm guessing it has something to do with the conversation that he had with MoM. MoM convinced him that mastery of the darkness was the only way forward, and even Luxu shows some degree of interest in a keyblade wielder of darkness finally appearing in one of his secret reports.

Also, that machine...the ark...

It looks...familiar...
Hollow_Bastion_Machine_End_of_the_World_KH.png

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I think it has to do with the whole world-line without a keyblade war plot. If there are no keyblade masters in the past then there is no Keyblade War, or something. Which is kinda impossible considering Union Cross takes place after the keyblade war happened in a Data World, so who the hell knows what is going on. I have a suspicion Ventus is actually Luxu and the Darkness is how he is able to bodyswap, but then if the Darkness is Vanitas which is Luxu then the Master of Masters theory of him being Sora is super fucked up because both Luxu and MoM wind up to have the same appearance at some point.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
and from what it sounds like Elrena, Ventus, and Lauriam are gonna get their hearts and bodies recreated in the future with the Arc.

The secret reports about "subject X" implies Skuld, Brain and Ephemer may have arrived too, IIRC. Subject X's "four friends". At the very least, Skuld is more likely to be Subject X than Ava now.

But beyond that it sounds like the Arc might just ALSO be what Xehanort used to get the nobodies back for KH3 beyond the time travel nort possession bullshit.

As someone who's not too happy at all about how time travel is handled in this series, I at least like this idea.

Crazy theory time but what if the Arc os the Black Box, aka a computer with the data world of Union X which has the Arc replicated within its memory as the world the Arc is in has fallen to darkness as we know from KH1?

Didn't think of that, you could be right! I wonder what Maleficent would want with it though? After she gets back to her original time, I don't see why she'd want to go further to the future. (Does she even know what's in the box?)

Also, that machine...the ark...

It looks...familiar...
Hollow_Bastion_Machine_End_of_the_World_KH.png

What is this image from?

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yozora being proxy noctis is interesting.. But him looking basically almost identical to Riku is so weird, I mean even Sora said that in the Toy story world.

Also yo how does he know sora from tales but is doubting sora that he is him.

Also the Union X plot is so interesting but confusing.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
But beyond that it sounds like the Arc might just ALSO be what Xehanort used to get the nobodies back for KH3 beyond the time travel nort possession bullshit.
As someone who's not too happy at all about how time travel is handled in this series, I at least like this idea.
Either I'm really misunderstanding you, or you've really understood some things about the new Org lol. None of the Nobodies time travelled in any capacity. Well, except Xemnas. They just became recompleted and then Xehanort offered to do it again.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Either I'm really misunderstanding you, or you've really understood some things about the new Org lol. None of the Nobodies time travelled in any capacity. Well, except Xemnas. They just became recompleted and then Xehanort offered to do it again.

I thought the only Xehanort that didn't time travel was Terra-nort? He came about when Ansem SoD and Xemnas was defeated (which is why Terra's body is allowed to stay in present time).

Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas all time travelled thanks to being in YX's personal time line

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
I thought the only Xehanort that didn't time travel was Terra-nort? He came about when Ansem SoD and Xemnas was defeated (which is why Terra's body is allowed to stay in present time).

Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas all time travelled thanks to being in YX's personal time line
I never thought aside from a couple members it was particularly confusing, but I know it was for others. It's funny, the Re Mind DLC specifically has you sit through a slow scene where MX and Saix try to spell it out to Xigbar in order to make it more clear lol. I'll just list'em off.

Master Xehanort- Recompleted after the events of KH1 and KH2.
Ansem- Time travelled
Xemnas- Time travelled
Young Xehanort- Time travelled
Terra-Xehanort- Terra's body returning as part of his and MX's recompletion, but his Heart does not yet return. MX inserts time travelled Terra-Xehanort heart from BBS to control him.
Vanitas- Time travelled
Riku Replica- Time travelled
Xigbar- Recompleted then separated again by Xehanort
Saix- Recompleted then separated again by Xehanort
Vexen- Recompleted then separated again by Xehanort
Marluxia- Recompleted then separated again by Xehanort
Larxene- Recompleted then separated again by Xehanort
Luxord- Recompleted then separated again by Xehanort
Demyx- Recompleted then separated again by Xehanort
Xion- Reconstructed from Vexen's surviving research.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

Yeah, Master Xehanort plainly states it in Re Mind

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
The secret reports about "subject X" implies Skuld, Brain and Ephemer may have arrived too, IIRC. Subject X's "four friends". At the very least, Skuld is more likely to be Subject X than Ava now.

Didn't think of that, you could be right! I wonder what Maleficent would want with it though? After she gets back to her original time, I don't see why she'd want to go further to the future. (Does she even know what's in the box?)

What is this image from?

Ephemer is dead so he likely won't show up. We saw him in KH III at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Brain also likely got left behind. Master Eraqus is supposed to be a descendant of one of the five and Brain looks the most like him and the only one other than Ephemer that could've procreated since the rest are still too young unless Lauriam/Marluxia has been getting laid offscreen.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Ephemer is dead so he likely won't show up. We saw him in KH III at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Brain also likely got left behind. Master Eraqus is supposed to be a descendant of one of the five and Brain looks the most like him and the only one other than Ephemer that could've procreated since the rest are still too young unless Lauriam/Marluxia has been getting laid offscreen.

Isn't the world line in UX right now and the world line in the main games different? It was my understanding that the main games take place in a world line where the keyblade war happened, the world fell to darkness, but was brought back as seperate worlds through the light from the stories of children or something like that, while the world line of UX is digital and where the keyblade war didn't happen. My guess is they all used the ark to cross over but appeared at vastly different times, as some variation is confirmed if the mysterious girl is Skuld as she appears long after Ven. Ephemer I think has something to do with Inferno, who Sora fought in Ven's heart if I remember correctly, so I think there's some sort of story there for how he appeared in KH3.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't the world line in UX right now and the world line in the main games different? It was my understanding that the main games take place in a world line where the keyblade war happened, the world fell to darkness, but was brought back as seperate worlds through the light from the stories of children or something like that, while the world line of UX is digital and where the keyblade war didn't happen. My guess is they all used the ark to cross over but appeared at vastly different times, as some variation is confirmed if the mysterious girl is Skuld as she appears long after Ven.

The data world that UX takes place in serves the purpose of being an alternate reality but exists like a datascape within the real world, if that makes sense? They're basically just stuck in a computer.

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Yeah the keyblade war happened already, right now they are living in the Data World somehow. The arc seems like their exit strategy, including Subject X. What really needs to be seen is how they save the world from disappearing before they get flung forward and reform it split apart.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Never played union x and just read this holy shit they need to remake

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Do they have to, though? Roxas and Ventus identical appearence was never really directly explained in the game. The cast just accepted it and moved on.
It was still explained to us the players in any case that Roxas is not Sora in appearance because of Ventus' heart sleeping in Sora so its very likely we will get an explanation as to why Riku looks similar. I definitely subscribe to the idea that much like the data world in Union X this is a worldine above the Kingdom Hearts World if not above every world line that has people reflected within it close enough, and Riku is the KHD reflection of Yozora.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Isn't the world line in UX right now and the world line in the main games different? It was my understanding that the main games take place in a world line where the keyblade war happened, the world fell to darkness, but was brought back as seperate worlds through the light from the stories of children or something like that, while the world line of UX is digital and where the keyblade war didn't happen. My guess is they all used the ark to cross over but appeared at vastly different times, as some variation is confirmed if the mysterious girl is Skuld as she appears long after Ven. Ephemer I think has something to do with Inferno, who Sora fought in Ven's heart if I remember correctly, so I think there's some sort of story there for how he appeared in KH3.

No, they're living in a Data Daybreak Town like how Roxas was in a Data Twilight Town.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
It was still explained to us the players in any case that Roxas is not Sora in appearance because of Ventus' heart sleeping in Sora so its very likely we will get an explanation as to why Riku looks similar. I definitely subscribe to the idea that much like the data world in Union X this is a worldine above the Kingdom Hearts World if not above every world line that has people reflected within it close enough, and Riku is the KHD reflection of Yozora.
Roxas and Ventus looks identical, if they decide to swap cloths, you won't be able to tell them apart.

Riku and Yozora may have similar design, but they look distinct from each other. I didn't expect any connection between them.