• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
Leaker still doesn't have the Remy keyblade, which is weird since he's 60+ hours into the game:
032.jpg

I remember that we saw it in one of the first videos

edit: My bad, I saw a frying pan and I thought it was Ratatouille instead of Tangled :( No signs of it yet.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
I think he might actually show a spoiler he normally wouldn't show. Probably not a HUGE spoiler, but something. Because at this point we have extended gameplay of all the worlds and battle gates. Isn't much he can show off using his strict no spoiler rules, especially not something "juicy".

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So the world card for The Caribbean has a port town in it so I wonder it that's included in the world.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
weird fanficky opinion: i kind of wish that this time around every single one of the 2nd Organization XIII members had a keyblade incorporating design elements of their previous non-keyblade weapon
Speaking of which, if Marluxia and Lauriam (and I believe the same can be said about Larxene because what's believed to be her human form is also in Union X as a Keyblade wielder, right? Not familiar with the details there myself) are indeed one and the same, I wonder why Xehanort seems to have gone out of his way to turn Lauriam into a Nobody again. Seems it would be to his advantage to have a Keyblade wielder like that on his side so to go out of his way to turn him back into a Nobody and thus unable to use his Keyblade again seems off.

In the end I guess it doesn't really matter, and just making sure he has absolute control over his new Organization members is more important, but it would have mixed things up from his previous appearances if he took control of him as Lauriam and thus things wold go completely differently when Sora encounters him, but ah well I guess.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Since he died to Anti-Aqua I assume he's going to post more footage of the Anti-Aqua fight but show more phases of it this time? He previously said that the more you hit her the more spoilery it gets.

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Riku's moveset looks so fucking powerful and I love it. Buff Riku indeed.
That Aqua transition is so smooth too. So hyped.

Deleted member 42105

Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Where are the spoilers he mentioned? Dude made it sound like there were multiple phases to the fight, I was deadass expecting Guardian to show up lol

The sooner we get a new leaker the better.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
More baiting and attention-seeking from this guy. I can't wait until next friday so we don't have to deal with this guys BS anymore.

Whirlpool

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why do the gameplay videos with Sora vs Aqua have different openings? In the first one he posted, Aqua and him say nothing to each other, but Sora whips out his keyblade. In the recent one, Aqua says "join me in the darkness" while Sora already has his keyblade out.

Something fishy is going on here.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
Why do the gameplay videos with Sora vs Aqua have different openings? In the first one he posted, Aqua and him say nothing to each other, but Sora whips out his keyblade. In the recent one, Aqua says "join me in the darkness" while Sora already has his keyblade out.

Something fishy is going on here.
You can restart a fight this time around apparently after you die. Maybe he died and just restarted the fight and started recording from there.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
I come here every now and then just to vent how excited I am for this game, but I don't actually read the spoilers lol