• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
People really voting for him not to post the rest as if it isn't gonna be posted in the next day or two anyway. Inferno's only a few worlds away from the last 3 worlds.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017
This EpicHood1 guy has the game too, this is just the ending of the Frozen world so nothing too major but he's still worth following

Oct 31, 2017
Honestly I'm just really happy that there's finally a Kingdom Hearts game where there's more than just an opening and ending CG cutscene. I'm good until release

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2019-01-20_19-49-51.png

Oct 27, 2017
Huh... Well, I guess this is hinting at one of the things I was wondering about (why was Marluxia made Marluxia again instead of allowing him to be Lauriam and use a Keyblade). Basically if I'm getting what the scene is implying right, the plan is to go fuck that, and let them use Keyblades as Nobodies anyway somehow, ala Roxas/Xion or something. Interesting.

Also, Larxene just does not hold back, for anyone. Love it.

Didn't Nomura say that Xemnas had access to the no name keyblade as his true weapon but chooses not to for "reasons"?

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Ifffff the whole ending about Sora being "lost in time" is correct, gonna say the epilogue will feature him waking up in KHUx time and new saga is Sora as protag in games featuring all the KHUx and beyond stuff.

It's actually the perfect way to bring Sora to that storyline.

Edit: Also makes sense with Nomura saying that the epilogue is the biggest spoiler and keeping it off the disc. Sora waking up in another time would be a really big deal.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Land of Departure footage once again shows how well the game runs on a basic Xbox One. This is good.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Ifffff the whole ending about Sora being "lost in time" is correct, gonna say the epilogue will feature him waking up in KHUx time and new saga is Sora as protag in games featuring all the KHUx and beyond stuff.

Meanwhile, Ux itself will shift to the modern timeline and focus on trying to bring Sora back.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
I mean with LoD it's not like they have to render a whole world like other locations.

No of course not but it's more what it represents. Now we've seen that leaker post footage from so much of the game and it all runs so well. It's good to see it's all consistent and it's all just Xbox One, which means PS4 will run even better. Guess they really optimized the game well. And the more surprising part is it doesn't just run well, but it looks good too. Usually you see sacrifices on either side but they've managed to make both of them consistent without sacrificing either side.

Feb 5, 2018
All these leaks need to do is confirm Lingering wills place in the story and if Terranort is his own separate entity with a bossfight, and if all of these members get fights. That would be excellent

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Edit: Also makes sense with Nomura saying that the epilogue is the biggest spoiler and keeping it off the disc. Sora waking up in another time would be a really big deal.
Meanwhile, Ux itself will shift to the modern timeline and focus on trying to bring Sora back.

Wait

I got an idea

Dragmire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the Frozen song and ending are pre-rendered. This game is going the FF route: In game, pre-rendered, and now VW CGI cutscenes besides the intro and ending.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah the Frozen song and ending are pre-rendered. This game is going the FF route: In game, pre-rendered, and now VW CGI cutscenes besides the intro and ending.

Seems there's more than just one too. Visual Works is always the best at what they do. XV has incredible looking CG cutscenes, especially the ending ones. Disney characters look a little strange in their style but it works.