Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
And still my second most anticipated stealth game this year, the other being Phantom:Covert Ops, the stealth kayak VR game.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
People saying this is like Metal Gear Solid is a joke right? Do we know what the actual main gameplay style is? For a stealth game there seems to be a lot of honking at people. Or is that only if you get spotted?

The honking is a tool. It's like throwing a coin in other stealth games to distract people, except in this case you're the distraction.

I think. Honestly I'm mostly here to be an asshole goose and don't care how much like MGS it is.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Aw man, they're running out of time to entitle their game about an entitled goose, Entitled Goose Game.

IT SPELLS EGG !!

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
is there a Canada Goose skin?

People saying this is like Metal Gear Solid is a joke right? Do we know what the actual main gameplay style is? For a stealth game there seems to be a lot of honking at people. Or is that only if you get spotted?

I always thought it looked more like Hitman.

chaostrophy

Oct 27, 2017
433.jpg

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
I was wondering when Nintendo would announce a game that would push people to buy Switch Lites on day one. Nintendo stays winning.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Sry folks step aside for the new game of the generation. Sry CD Red and ND you tried.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
Lol, tweet it to them
done!

Uh, that's an amazing T-shirt design, I'd get in contact with the Devs ASAP. You could make a ton of money if they decide to put something up on one of those T-shirt websites, I would wear this all the time!

I say ASAP, because Huge Jerks would likely beat you to that if they wanted to steal it.
and done! it looks like they've got some Really Actually Good merch already which is cool, so i might just try to get these printed myself. i'll let you know if i do!

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
What a nice surprise for my birthday. :3