Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Wonder if the cops will buy this white supremacist mass murder a burger too.
Anyways, this is all shit Tucker Carlson parrots on his show. Fox News needs to be shut down.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
His manifesto is basically the Christchurch shooter one. Do these 4chan shooters actually have any conviction? All they post is just shitty /pol/ memes.

Congrats you got your 15 seconds of fame now you'll never see the light of day. I really don't understand.

Those poor people were just going through their day. POS coward.

RIP

Yeah. It's grim, but since these shootings happen regularly (combined with how horrible they are), the perpetrators barely even draw much lasting public attention. Now he gets to sit in a supermax for decades, forgotten. I doubt this is worth it even to the most far-gone fucker out there.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Just another moment in a long line of white supremacist terrorism that has never been taken seriously by whites in this blasted country. I'm not even surprised anymore; just numb. Can't wait to be back in this same spot in the future.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I reported this but it better be a really shitty and stupid joke

Edit: It looks like the "main account" mentioned in the tweet belong to a liberal Jewish person so this is just fucked up trolling?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's the internet, social media in particular has given every extremist dipshit on Earth a megaphone with which to spread their toxic nonsense. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TicTok, and all the rest don't do enough to combat the nonsense.

Combine that with easy access to weapons that can kill with the greatest of ease and it's not shocking this shit keeps happening. It's horrific, but not shocking.

Sadly accurate. And even where there are bans and limitations on this content, there's so many dogwhistles that are attractive to some white dude that's down on their luck. Many ways to just blame black people.

Now that I think about it, is there ever a lookback at these shootings by social platforms? Discovering where radicalized people got their views & trying to actually prevent it?

I doubt it, but

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Wonder if the cops will buy this white supremacist mass murder a burger too.
Anyways, this is all shit Tucker Carlson parrots on his show. Fox News needs to be shut down.
I want to see them sued by the victims families just as infowars has been sued. Enough of this shit. It's so fucked up.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Just another moment in a long line of white supremacist terrorism that has never been taken seriously by whites in this blasted country. I'm not even surprised anymore; just numb. Can't wait to be back in this same spot in the future.
I'm not numb yet. I'm hurting I'm surprised at just how they would target vulnerable people and I'm pissed, I can't see vídeo sick of seeing our pain broadcast to the world. But man this shit needs to be taken seriously. Put these people on terror lists all that. Same way the treat other radicals around the world. White people need to get this shit together.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There really needs to be a crackdown on hate speech online. Treat these fuckers like the terrorists they are.

jackie daytona

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2022
I'm not numb yet. I'm hurting I'm surprised at just how they would target vulnerable people and I'm pissed, I can't see vídeo sick of seeing our pain broadcast to the world. But man this shit needs to be taken seriously. Put these people on terror lists all that. Same way the treat other radicals around the world. White people need to get this shit together.

I think that's the most frustrating part of all these shootings (beyond the obvious senseless loss of lives): we already know nothing is going to be done. Biden won't do shit. Congress won't do shit. FBI, ATF, et al. won't do shit.

We may get some thoughts and prayers, and that's it. Just wait til the next one.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Here's an image of the rifle with the n-word written on it. I blacked the NSFW stuff.

tQ3SB5a.png

There's supposedly a manifesto or some shit around too. Supposedly "red pilled" on 4chan. Ugh.
So...gamergater too probably.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
It was said during the press conference that a security guard shot the shooter, but the bullet was stopped by body armor. The guard was then killed by return fire. So there's your good guy with a gun, they're dead.

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I think that's the most frustrating part of all these shootings (beyond the obvious senseless loss of lives): we already know nothing is going to be done. Biden won't do shit. Congress won't do shit. FBI, ATF, et al. won't do shit.

We may get some thoughts and prayers, and that's it. Just wait til the next one.
Yep. Too much of America ultimately sympathizes with the beliefs he holds for anything to be meaningfully done about it. So again, I'll see y'all back here in the future when another one of y'all goes rogue.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
There really needs to be a crackdown on hate speech online. Treat these fuckers like the terrorists they are.
I agree wholesale but it won't prevent mass shootings by the white supremacists. Social media rightwing cesspool is also accessible from Canada, UK, Sweden ,etc. But you rarely hear about a mass murder from those countries.

The first candidate who runs on overturning 2nd Amendment gets my vote but it's likely not happening in my lifetime. But there has to be done more.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Here's an image of the rifle with the n-word written on it. I blacked the NSFW stuff.

tQ3SB5a.png

There's supposedly a manifesto or some shit around too. Supposedly "red pilled" on 4chan. Ugh.
Did he sneak into the back of the store? It's kind of weird that he was able to walk in looking like that in this social climate and no one not notice at all; to where basically the cops are already on their way as soon as he gets out of his car.

jackie daytona

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2022
Yep. Too much of America ultimately sympathizes with the beliefs he holds for anything to be meaningfully done about it. So again, I'll see y'all back here in the future when another one of y'all goes rogue.

While I think you're right to some extent, I think the other issue is the way this shit is presented in the media.

How many times do we hear about a terror attack in Somalia or Pakistan or Iraq or Afghanistan, or wherever, that have similar or smaller death tolls than these neo nazi shootings?

Yet these are all "mass shootings", intended to compartmentalize them. No, these are all terror attacks by white supremacists.

This shit needs to be hammered home that these dudes all believe the same shit, and are trying to further their agenda through violence and fear. It's fucking terrorism and this shit needs to be stomped out.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if the muppets at FOX gonna read the manifesto and realize how close it is to their talking points.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I agree wholesale but it won't prevent mass shootings by the white supremacists. Social media rightwing cesspool is also accessible from Canada, UK, Sweden ,etc. But you rarely hear about a mass murder from those countries.

The first candidate who runs on overturning 2nd Amendment gets my vote but it's likely not happening in my lifetime. But there has to be done more.
I agree it's not a complete fix but I think that it along with gun control is the solution rather than just gun control which would take decades to really make much difference given how many guns are in this country.

Nepenthe

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
While I think you're right to some extent, I think the other issue is the way this shit is presented in the media.

How many times do we hear about a terror stack in Somalia or Pakistan or Iraq or Afghanistan, or wherever, that have similar or smaller death tolls than these neo nazi shootings?

Yet these are all "mass shootings", intended to compartmentalize them. No, these are all terror attacks by white supremacists.

This shit needs to be hammered home that these dudes all believe the same shit, and are trying to further their agenda through violence and fear. It's fucking terrorism and this shit needs to be stomped out.
While I definitely agree that far-right white dudes should just be classified as terrorists in the vain of ISIL, and that such a political maneuver would be indicative of an actual attempt to fix this country, such a step would be something that would have to come after a level of introspection and reconcilation I don't believe white America, whether left or right, really has inside itself. This is an 18 year old kid in New York and not only had his habitat had radicalized him to this point, but no one in his life- for years- was able to pick up on his radicalization and catch him before he made his decision. Ultimately this consistent failure to just halt white supremacist radicalization stems from the fact that whites have been enacting racial terror on Black people for literal centuries because at the end of the day, we're just not seen as human beings by whites. It's a tradition at this point, so what is one more shooting in the grand scheme of things? Literally fuck all is going to be done about this.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if the muppets at FOX gonna read the manifesto and realize how close it is to their talking points.

They don't care either way. I'd be shocked if any of the Nazi 3 on Monday night even acknowledge that it even happened. Unless it's all "See gun laws don't work, blue state!"

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Called my friend from Buffalo. They are waiting to hear from a cousin but most of their fam is safe. Thankfully. But this shit is so fucked up. I'm so upset.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Shit they're cheering it on.

"Some…specifically the law enforcement that we know are infiltrated with leftists, BLM, Hunter Biden worshppers, say this was a white supremacist. Said that this so called 'replacement theory' was the reason. But let me tell you a real replacement theory, who replaced Hunter Biden's laptop? That's the real issue. Not these so-called dead people. You know who's really dead? The proud Americans who died because of CRT. CRT which we all know, started in Buffalo New York, the same restaurant that created Buffalo Wing sauce? And who loves chicken? I don't have to say it, but we all know who likes chicken. Do you see the pattern, I do. Another attempt at shutting down discourse because they know it's the truth" - Random Fox News 'Opinion' hour

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
your mom's house
4 minutes from my house.

Vile piece of shit. No bodily harm happened to him. Meanwhile, Martin Guigino was pushed to the ground by a literal army of cops not much further from that tops. Disgusting.

Oct 27, 2017
Way too easy for an angry white kid to fall into a right-wing wormhole and get radicalized. Internet, Fox News, it's everywhere.

The4thJeazy

May 14, 2020
And they were able to bring him in alive. Wonder if they took him for Burger King on the way to lock up. How dare anyone try to say racism isn't alive and prevalent in America. You have Tucker Carlson pushing white replacement theory on tv and no one bats an eye until fuckers like this take that message and run with it. I'm sick

Deleted member 55524

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 31, 2019
I genuinely don't understand why American police don't go into these situations guns blazing. Isn't that their entire training? They're only reasonable in extremely high risk situations? Make it make sense.