• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
F-Zero X Beta designs

4al8L4E.png

y23bWfp.jpg

FQrqp7C.jpg

M2yjKin.jpg
Hlsy5DB.jpg

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
4chan is working on downloading another 3 GB folder to see if it has anything, so that could be fun.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
For being uncompressed they don't quite sound good to me. It sounds like the treble was cranked up losing a lot of the mid-range and bass. At least to my ears.
That's what it sounds to me as well.

F-Zero X got an official soundtrack CD anyway so this leak isn't offering anything new.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo is so good at preserving their stuff that they even have roms of 3rd party games saved as we learned from Square Enix when the Mana Collection released. No one should be surprised by the amount of stuff Nintendo have preserved.

kurt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really nice, i'm wondering if they could get those assets from super metroid as this game was going to be larger , but they needed to cut content from it because of the cardridge size

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Another folder called... fuckbees.zip was uploaded, which seems to contain some internal Revolution documentation. looking through it now.

There's a doc (made for third-party partners, i'm assuming) with the prices for buying Wii discs in bulk, lol.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
It's a piece of promo art that was released during the game's marketing. They have that shot from multiple angles:

Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64) Supporting artwork & misc

Miscellaneous artwork from Super Mario 64 including supporting artwork such as advertisement posters, concept art, logo's, course icons and of course multiple high res images of Bowser trying to set Mario on fire.

Mario_and_Bowser_Fire_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_64.png

Mario_and_Bowser_Fire_Artwork_(alt_2)_-_Super_Mario_64.png

Mario_and_Bowser_Fire_Artwork_(alt_4)_-_Super_Mario_64.jpg

Imagine playing this on a high-end SGI workstation.

Arynio

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Everything is so amazing.

This must have been asked like 17 times already, but how has this happened!?

Anyone got any clue?

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
It's always fun to see controllers progress (the specific document these are from is dated to November 21st 2005).

4ZxVe7w.png
ZJoTp8R.png

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If people would like to learn more about the various Hylian languages, Zelda wiki has a page on it. And yes, all but the original in the SNES version have been deciphered for years. The original can't be deciphered because they're just random symbols, while the JP version is random symbols mixed with some Egyptian hieroglyphs.

zelda.gamepedia.com

Hylian (Language)

Hylian is the main language used in Hyrule.[1] Throughout the Timeline, many forms and iterations of both written and spoken Hylian have appeared, sometimes being interwoven and revived across whole eras. There are presently six forms of Hylian confirmed to be used by the residents of the...

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Seeing Super Mario World 2 beta stuff gives me hope that the beta of the NES Super Mario World will leak eventually. Outside of Resident Evil and Sonic betas, it's probably the beta that I've always been most intrigued with, since it looks so much like what was on SNES, but completely different at the same time.

Also, Resident Evil 0 N64 would be nice, but doubtful since that's from Capcom.