Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
We're going to hit a point where the pee tape coming out won't even be seen as that big of a deal compared to all the other shit Trump has done that we've discovered

I mean, compared to all the other shit the pee tape itself really isn't that big of a deal. It's pretty hilarious.

The ramifications of Russia having kompromat on him this whole time, though, would be the big story with the pee tape.

OP
OP
kristoffer

kristoffer

Banned
Oct 23, 2017

MSNBC Host Chris Matthews runs an at times openly derisive and brazenly sexist news operation that has led at least some staffers to describe themselves as victims of "battered wives syndrome," according to three of his show's guests and two former producers who spoke exclusively to The Daily Caller.
When the only people you'll talk to are Tucker Carlson, I get suspicious.

Oct 28, 2017
Lol at that scaramucci tweet. Got kicked to the curb and still stanning for Trump.

He doesn't get it or is willfully ignorant. Since he is a Trump crony; I'm going with the later.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
From another thread, gave me a laugh:

That's unreal considering there's probably some sort of human operator involved for a conference call like that.

Heck, I've done corporate IT support for meetings for a couple hundred people at a Fortune 500 company and an AT&T operator helped for the entire call, introduced the executives on the call, and announced things were open for questions.

We also have little cards with all the AT&T conference call commands (besides internal online resources).

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I forgot all about the Fakies. Trump really is a genius!

edit: Oh wait, he postponed them to next week, January 17!

Does anyone seriously think this is still happening

Also Scaramucci's tweet is just another pitiful attempt to reframe this into a debate about whether the president should be allowed to curse in private, when the outrage is entirely about the denigrating way he described many majority-black and Hispanic countries while whining that there aren't more white immigrants. Every other word in the president's private verbage could be "fucking cunt" and I wouldn't care as long as he was enacting good policies and not expressing bigoted views, but that's not what we're dealing with here.

All they can do is try and re-frame this into a debate they can win, something they've done many times in the past (successfully and unsuccessfully), and I don't think it's working this time.

LinktothePastGOAT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
http://www.businessinsider.com/bannon-trump-lawyer-took-care-of-a-hundred-women-2018-1

Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former top strategist, alleged in journalist Michael Wolff's tell-all book about the Trump White House that the president's longtime attorney, Marc Kasowitz, "took care" of 100 women during the presidential campaign.

"Look, Kasowitz has known [Trump] for twenty-five years. Kasowitz has gotten him out of all kinds of jams," Bannon reportedly said. "Kasowitz on the campaign — what did we have, a hundred women? Kasowitz took care of all of them."

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Locker room talk, get your mind out of the gutter, there was no confusion, It's just coarse language!

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I wonder what it is about this comment that finally made so many people finally admit Trump is a racist. Like, why the shithole comment? I feel like he has said far worse than this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's happening and people are right, but what is it about this comment that drew so much criticism while everything he's said before was merely problematic?

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what it is about this comment that finally made so many people finally admit Trump is a racist. Like, why the shithole comment? I feel like he has day far worse than this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's happening and people are right, but what is it about this comment that drew so much criticism while everything he's said before was merely problematic?

Don Lemon said is pretty succinctly. He made this comment while trying to negotiate policy. This specific racist comment is directly tied to a piece of urgent legislation.

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what it is about this comment that finally made so many people finally admit Trump is a racist. Like, why the shithole comment? I feel like he has said far worse than this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's happening and people are right, but what is it about this comment that drew so much criticism while everything he's said before was merely problematic?

I think it's mostly that the camel has a very bad back at this point and every straw gets heavier and heavier.

Edit: Trump has eaten like a walking coronary for his entire life and he's 71 without anything significant in his medical history and despite whatever the fuck is wrong with his soul or brain he's still getting around just fine. It's pretty clear he has strong genes. Physically.

Also, never drinking shouldn't be discounted.

Last edited:

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think a President has ever gotten anything but "excellent" on the health exam.

LinktothePastGOAT

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think a President has ever gotten anything but "excellent" on the health exam.

Not true. I recall Bill Clinton being told he had to cut out the junk food and exercise more. Though I highly doubt we'd learn anything negative about Trump's health even if there was something wrong, but who are we kidding, he's the healthiest President in history.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps that the comments so blatantly assert that people who legally fled horrible situations in their home countries don't deserve America's hospitality (or the chance to contribute to our country). Also, so directly saying that they're 'mysteriously' inferior to people from places like Norway. The racism and cruelty are inescapable. It's really, really hard to defend or twist anything that's not insanely offensive.

Also, even for people who have tried giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, eventually that camel's back is breaking.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Don Lemon said is pretty succinctly. He made this comment while trying to negotiate policy. This specific racist comment is directly tied to a piece of urgent legislation.

I suppose that makes sense. I believe that. But I feel like the same is also true for everything he's said about Mexicans and his border wall. I guess because it has never manifested on ink and paper people are able to brush it off as "just talk."

I personally feel like failing to condemn white nationalists after they marched and murdered an American in Charlottesville was a more immediate and horrifying gesture of racism. But, like, I don't mean to rank "which time the president was more racist."

Last edited:

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Not true. I recall Bill Clinton being told he had to cut out the junk food and exercise more. Though I highly doubt we'd learn anything negative about Trump's health even if there was something wrong, but who are we kidding, he's the healthiest President in history.

Bill Clinton back in the 1990s is an Olympian compared to current Trump.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
No tinfoil but I'd have to suspect the doctor's not allowed to publicly say anything other than "excellent." Imagine the intel advantage among enemies knowing that the President was, perhaps, one diet coke away from a massive stroke.

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I'd prefer less Scandinavian immigrants, thankyouverymuch. Those accents....blech.

I'm joking of course, but one of my sous chefs is Danish and his accent and speaking cadence just make everything he says sound like he's a smarmy asshole.

LinktothePastGOAT

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think the one this year will be his last SOTU. he'll either be impeached or resign before next year's.

He's not going to be impeached before next SOTU since the Republicans won't impeach him and if Dems to take back the House they won't be able to do much in a month. He also will not resign.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Trump assumed that white people from other countries would want to come to our shithole here. Why would they leave their universal healthcare to come here and go broke?

PBY

Oct 25, 2017
DTYEDJxW0AAayza.jpg

RE[E]FER ACT

RupertM

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
He's not going to be impeached before next SOTU since the Republicans won't impeach him and if Dems to take back the House they won't be able to do much in a month. He also will not resign.
They'll have like 27 days right? If they are seated on 3rd and SOTU is scheduled for 30th. There's more than enough time to impeach. They'd impeach him today if they had the numbers.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have a motions ready to go and bring them to the floor maybe in first week itself.

LinktothePastGOAT

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They'll have like 27 days right? If they are seated on 3rd and SOTU is scheduled for 30th. There's more than enough time to impeach. They'd impeach him today if they had the numbers.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have a motions ready to go and bring them to the floor maybe in first week itself.

They actually wouldn't impeach today unless Mueller recommended it. Impeachment proceedings don't happen over night. Not just that but you still need 67 Senators to implement it and kick him out which has never happened. Even IF Democrats take back the Senate which is still not likely they would need 26 more Republicans to side with them. Unless Mueller has a lockshut case, it isn't definite. There is a reason why the last impeachment in this country was more than 20 years ago and it didn't go anywhere. Why the last President to actually leave office was Nixon more than 45 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.