• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like this was Flynns fucking Idea all along. Tried to placate his stupid son and everyone that believes their right wing conspiracy.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Judge was going to drop the hammer on Flynn. They want the judge to see the consequences and extent of his corporation first and then come back and be able to point to said results for a lighter sentence.

maabus1999

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like Flynn needs to go all out in helping prosecutors because this Judge signaled he is willing to hand down hard sentences.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
-Bump stocks going away
-Trump charity gone, but investigation continuing
-Flynn entrapment conspiracy theory burned to a crisp
-Flynn terrified by judge, has to take delay to cooperate more or face jail time(reminder: special counsel recommended none)

This is a pretty good last 24 hours fam.

Edit: oh, and I forgot to mention...

-Trump chickens out on government shutdown, giving a win to Pelosi (and, shockingly, Schumer)

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
-Bump stocks going away
-Flynn terrified by judge, has to take delay to cooperate more or face jail time(reminder: special counsel recommended none)

-Trump chickens out on government shutdown, giving a win to Pelosi (and, shockingly, Schumer)
I was going to mention Trump folding on the shutdown, but I see you edited.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
-Bump stocks going away

And all right before chridtmas

Oct 27, 2017
-Bump stocks going away

You forgot to mention the creation of the U.S. Space Command.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Is it legal to send livestock to the White House? I'd like to deliver three French hens after Trump backed down.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@mkraju
· 2m

Bob Corker, the Senate Foreign Relations chairman, just told me he spoke with Speaker Paul Ryan on Friday and said that Ryan indicated to him he "would be interested in speaking to the topic" of condemning MBS as the Senate did with a resolution last week.​
@mkraju

After the Senate passed a joint resolution last week condemning MBS for the Jamal Khashoggi murder, House GOP leaders have been mum on whether they would take up that measure this week. If they did pass it, it would land on President Trump's desk and put him in an awkward spot.
1:28 PM - Dec 18, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.