Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If that woman makes it to January 21st, 2021, I might just start believing in god. Not the Abrahamic God, that guy is a fucking aashole who caused all this to begin with. Maybe Shiva or one of the Japanese gods.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

It's hilarious how often this dumb fuck throws alley-oop passes to liberal commentators so they can dunk on him.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I work for three hours and there's like 10 breaking news stories.

Dems don't even have the house yet.

there's no way Trump makes it to 2020

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Kushner has solved Middle East and then he solved criminal justice and next he will solve this.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
So Pence shows up and we're back at 1.6 billion. So, did somebody tell Trump he can't get his vacation if this continues because the Dems will start a new bill on the 3rd and just wait it out?

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Put DACA back in there, bribe everyone in the room to not mention it, no one reads the bill, Trump signs bill. Schumer the master.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Put DACA back in there, bribe everyone in the room to not mention it, no one reads the bill, Trump signs bill. Schumer the master.
There is no way Miller lets Trump sign a bill without him in the room. No way. And you think he's not there waiting? He has nowhere to go, I bet his family doesn't even want him around for Xmas.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Called it. He'll wait til prime time and avert the shutdown near the deadline with the previously agreed upon deal. Even without his demanded wall money he'll spin it as a win.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Seung Min Kim @seungminkim

Schumerland readout

du-gac9woaeygz-bmiqp.jpg

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
We don't have to worry about Schumer caving slightly and giving him more than the $1.6B, do we? Like "hey, here's $4B instead?"

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
That $1.6bn deal revokes funding for Trump's ego and I'm not sure he's ready to accept that. I don't really want the government to shut down so I'm ready to be surprised.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

I mean I get he thinks he's sticking it to the libs, but, damn, I agree with Meadows!

Just submitted this letter to the CAO, in advance of the government funding deadline. Members of Congress shouldn't be paid when the government isn't open. If there is a shutdown, I will not be accepting any of my salary for as long as it lasts.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Called it. He'll wait til prime time and avert the shutdown near the deadline with the previously agreed upon deal. Even without his demanded wall money he'll spin it as a win.
I don't think it will work. His base goes along with him 99% of the time, but that 1% is when he's not being racist enough for them.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
The dems caving when they can't even get to 50 would be annoying. We need real concessions.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Trump torpedoed the DACA plan last time after he was for it because Kelly and Miller changed his mind. Kelly is probably already away doing whatever retired old racists do and Miller is hiding from mirrors and cameras. Maybe the idiot won't remember the deal is the same one goes for it.
Miller doesn't have to hide from mirrors; he has no reflection.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Burgess Everett @burgessev

Corker says Schumer and McConnell struck an agreement with him and Flake. He then met with Pence and Kushner and Mulvaney to get sign off. Schumer and McConnell will announce on floor within 30 minutes he says

Status
Not open for further replies.