• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

Matthew-McConaughey.gif

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching the Ocean Dub having finally finished DBZ in the original Japanese (mostly so I can get the voice gags when I watch Abridged). Is Faulconer the one responsible for making the whole thing have a sci-fi horror vibe, even in the comedy scenes?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Some of those fan rescores are on point.

If someone could re-edit the music properly we'd get stuff like this

I get that it's all totally subjective, but I think what Faulconer fans look for in their DBZ experience and what I look for don't exactly line up.

I'm watching the Ocean Dub having finally finished DBZ in the original Japanese (mostly so I can get the voice gags when I watch Abridged). Is Faulconer the one responsible for making the whole thing have a sci-fi horror vibe, even in the comedy scenes?
Faulconer took over in the third season, so he didn't do any of the episodes with the Ocean cast. That was Ron Wasserman and Shuki Levy.

Faulconer's music is non-stop buttrock and techno if you're into that.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who has never watched anything Dragonball related, this thread is really, really confusing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.