Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
what.png

Well, you all heard him: let's put Colin Powell in jail.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
See that's the problem: the base does not see him as "backing down", but Trump being magnanimous with his praise of McCain despite being in a really bad public fued. I wish I could tell you this will hurt him, but it will not. The source of truth for these guys is Trump.
Hence the second part of that post - no, this won't hurt him with his constant 40% approval, because those people will believe anything Trump says and defend him to the death. He could shit on their face and they'd say it's ice cream. As much as liberals like to hand-wring about them, it doesn't matter as much as hardening that 60% disapproval, which antics like this do.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
WaPo Breaking News Alert:

Breaking: Trump's economic adviser says "we're taking a look" at whether Google searches should be regulated.

But mah free speech. And Republican's free market. And...

Well, it was a good run, USA. Have fun being in a Margaret Atwood novel.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Devin is flying a little too close to the sun thinking that British intelligence would help him after he narc'd on an FBI source to protect the president, especially since he's now actively looking for dirt on one of their own. How did he think this was going to go down? If he wants anti-British oppo, he'll have to go to Israeli, Chinese, or Russian intelligence.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like "we're taking a look" might just mean "we will act like we are doing something to placate the big baby in the White House".

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Devin is flying a little too close to the sun thinking that British intelligence would help him after he narc'd on an FBI source to protect the president, especially since he's now actively looking for dirt on one of their own. How did he think this was going to go down? If he wants anti-British oppo, he'll have to go to Israeli, Chinese, or Russian intelligence.

Yeah. Allied intelligence operations are not gonna do this to each other, and are going to be fully aware of Nunes' strategy to try to basically reverse-intel his own intel. We already know multiple allied intel agencies are now withholding information from Trump and the US because Trump immediately feeds it to the Russians like he did to Israel.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Beto declining is bad and is a win for Cruz. Beto needs as much exposure as possible and Cruz realizes this, which is why they're playing hard ball. Surprised Team Beto did not caught on this.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Don't even understand that graphic. How is Snopes left leaning? It should probably clarify that the further out doesn't make it more left leaning. Not buying that NPR is more left than Mother Jones.
I fear this may be a rabbit hole I shouldn't peer into, but curiosity is getting the better of me:

Snopes is left-leaning on that chart, as is PolitiFACT. Which does raise an interesting question: are there any fact-checking sites that PJ Media regards as 'right-wing'?

I mean, there's an obvious pithy response to that (and... said response may well have more than a kernel of truth to it), but I'm curious if there is anything that's held up as a fact-checking site for those on the right.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Don Jr has tweeted that Thomas Paine twitter account numerous times.

At least Eric tends to only like, mostly, tweets related to Trump properties, his fathers tweets, and twitter bots fawning over his children.

I'm Eric!!!

And who paid the bills for him to do this? He knows he's under investigation for finance violations , right?

He is? How did I not know about this?

I really wish the dude running against him had a bigger profile. Seems winnable, even in a red district.

LinktothePastGOAT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's so amazing about this is this is the same party that condemned Dems for years for trying to reestablish the fairness doctrine.

Schlep

Oct 29, 2017
Beto declining is bad and is a win for Cruz. Beto needs as much exposure as possible and Cruz realizes this, which is why they're playing hard ball. Surprised Team Beto did not caught on this.

He's gotten way more exposure in the last two weeks than any debate on Cruz's terms would've gotten him. That's why Cruz is in Texas instead of DC.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mueller has gotta be looking into Trump's tweets about companies and who is short selling it right?

I guess that kind of would be outside his purview but is anyone looking at that?

It's so blatantly obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.