• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
It's happened again.
Zionsville investigates after students appear to perform Nazi salute in 'sickening' photo
8dc0f8ea-5ec2-489d-bd52-733d11ed84bb-ZionsvilleNaziSalute.jpg
The two on the upper-left? I could buy that they were confused and it more looks like they're waving. All the rest of them? lol

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
"Rumblin bumblers isn't just a indoor soccer team, we are a cultural phenomenon."

Caption of the racist racially insensitive photo

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, they both graduated with honors and I think it shows in the quality of their work

I was trying to describe Stephen Miller's spray on hair to my husband today. I can't believe he missed out.
We once had a coworker who showed up one day with an extremely obvious toupee and insisted it was real. The day before he'd had a shaved head. Surreal.

Take it from Sarah. She'd never lie.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone needs to dump the corroborating evidence. Im tired of these shitbags just coming out and lying their as off until the story fades away.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
More on the Nazi photo:
A Weebly website that appeared to be a page for the Rumblin' Bumblers soccer team was taken down on Friday morning. Before it was removed, the site referenced multiple nicknames for its players. One nickname was "Judenschlau," which means "clever Jew" in German. A second referenced an infamous hazing incident in Carmel. Another nickname was Albert Fish, an infamous child rapist, serial killer and cannibal.

Such a strong and powerful denial.

FatPuppy

Jun 18, 2018
One of these days, Sarah's just going to snap and go "Why are you wasting everybody's fucking time? You know he did it. You know I'm going to lie and say he didn't, so let's just move the fuck on to the next question."

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I was trying to describe Stephen Miller's spray on hair to my husband today. I can't believe he missed out.
We once had a coworker who showed up one day with an extremely obvious toupee and insisted it was real. The day before he'd had a shaved head. Surreal.

Take it from Sarah. She'd never lie.
giphy.gif

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
People's sudden skepticism of investigative journalism because of it's conflation with fake news is infuriating.
I've mentioned this before, but one of trump's first usages of "fake news" was when it was reported that he wanted a military parade. Many people believed trump at that point when he complained that it was a fake report using anonymous sources. The reporter who wrote the story then filed a Freedom of Information Act request, and months later got copies of the emails proving that trump was actually attempting to put together a military parade. But it was far too late for anyone to hold trump accountable for saying something was fake which was actually real. Take-away: from the very beginning trump has been lying about "fake news", and it's had it's impact on the general public.

Oct 27, 2017
Today I finally realized that Steppenwolf were actually time-traveling oracles using their lyrics to warn us all about the future:

Suborn to be Wild
Magic Carpet Ride
Pusher Man...

It was there the whole time!

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA

Amibguous Cad

Oct 25, 2017
And the angel said unto them: Fear not; for behold, I bring to you tidings of great joy.

For unto you this day is suborned in the city of Washington a traitor and a perjurer, and the suborner is Trump the President.

Status
Not open for further replies.