Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
@thedailybeast
After repeatedly shutting down Rep. Jordan, Schiff responds to Trump's released call record: "I'm grateful the president has released the call record. I would now like the president to release the thousands of other records he has instructed the State Department not to release."

Kmonk

#TeamThierry
Oct 30, 2017
US
I don't understand the purpose of releasing a transcript irrelevant to the incident. While hiding testimony and other transcripts behind executive privilege. Who is this for? To muddy the waters as they continue to chant "check the transcript"?

I think you've perfectly described the intended purpose of this strategy.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
If nothing else, that first transcript goes to show how desperate Zelensky was to ingratiate himself with Trump. it also shows Zelensky invited Trump personally to the inauguration, this showing that it was a valuable action he asked of Trump, which he would later downgrade to Pence, and finally take away.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
"My client didn't murder the victim the first time they met, therefore he's innocent of having killed him when they met again later!"

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
If I was Schiff in this situation I would be banging that gavel, and saying not recognized and just laughing every time a GOP idiot opened their lips to spew something dumb. Probably a good thing more mature people like Schiff are handling this and not me.
Banging the gavel and shouting "El oh el, el oh el" over and over again.

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

@cnnadam
Yovanovitch closes with a condemnation of State Department leadership without ever mentioning Sec. Pompeo by name.

EJa_kJjW4AAogsa

09:50 - 15 Nov 2019

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
From last night's Louisiana rally:

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Sen. John Kennedy is speaking. He says he is a "proud deplorable" and unlike the "cultured, cosmopolitan, goat's milk latte-drinkin', avocado toast-eating, insiders elite."

Trump introduced Kennedy by noting he is a graduate of Oxford. https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1195164308709265409 …

9:19 PM - Nov 14, 2019

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Some context: Kennedy, a multimillionaire lawyer, graduated from Vanderbilt University, the University of Virginia and Oxford University. https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1195164472626876416 …

9:32 PM - Nov 14, 2019

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Yamiche Alcindor @Yamiche

WH Press Secretary, Stephanie Grisham: "President took the unprecedented steps to declassify & release the transcripts of both of his phone calls w/ Pres Zelensky so that every American can see he did nothing wrong."

No word yet on discrepancy between call memo and WH readout.​

10:05 AM - Nov 15, 2019

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Need to keep adding stuf to that pic. Lol
From last night's Louisiana rally:

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Sen. John Kennedy is speaking. He says he is a "proud deplorable" and unlike the "cultured, cosmopolitan, goat's milk latte-drinkin', avocado toast-eating, insiders elite."

Trump introduced Kennedy by noting he is a graduate of Oxford. https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1195164308709265409 …

9:19 PM - Nov 14, 2019

Daniel Dale @ddale8

Some context: Kennedy, a multimillionaire lawyer, graduated from Vanderbilt University, the University of Virginia and Oxford University. https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1195164472626876416 …

9:32 PM - Nov 14, 2019

Smh...

IT WAS A PERFECT CALL!!!

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Once people realize that the Republicans are just generating soundbites and video clips to run on Fox News for Trump and his base, the sooner we can ignore that they exist to be anything other than nitwits.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
So let me get this straight, their defense for a call with bribery and extortion is to release a prior call with no bribery and extortion and expect that to void out the second call that had the bribery and extortion? I can't even imagine how these fuckers can present that argument with a straight face.

To their base, they just need to say it. They don't need to prove it.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
It's so frustrating seeing how far repubs go to justify the fact that trump asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival. Everything else surrounding that is just padding but the root issue is completely solid and indefensible. What a bunch of brainwashed shits. Anything to show loyalty to an orange moron who doesn't think twice to throw anyone, even those closest to him, under the bus.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if anyone on the GOP side is stupid enough to ask her about the list of right-wing wackos she was supposedly monitoring?

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
LMFAO Trump so fucking mad right now...

"I am getting fucking killed out there!"

Schiff teeing up Witness Intimidation article of impeachment... in real time using current Trump tweets.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Jeez, I didn't even realize that those tweets Schiff was reading were posted just now, thought those were older tweets slamming her.

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
@NatashaBertrand
Yovanovitch on the fact that Russia began pushing the "Ukraine interfered in 2016" narrative in December 2016: "It's classic for an intel officer [Putin] to try to throw off the scent and create an alternative narrative that might get picked up and gain some credence."
10:35 - 15 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.