Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
I have to imagine that Trump is done for the day. There's no way his people haven't gotten to him and taken away his phone.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Manu Raju @mkraju

Rep. Francis Rooney, a former ambassador and a Republican who hasn't ruled out impeachment, disagreed with Trump's tweet.

"I don't necessarily think it's right to be harassing or bearing up on or professional diplomatic service," he told me.

Rooney said he didn't know if it was witness intimidation but noted that Trump "has a right to" dismiss his ambassadors.

Asked about the WH blocking witnesses from coming forward, he told me: "I think if you don't have anything to hide, you ought to come testify."​

11:38 AM - Nov 15, 2019

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Trump doesn't tweet himself anyway, he dictates tweets to staffers so technically the phone is already not in his hands.

It doesn't really matter though, because as long as Republicans and conservative media continues to insist that it wasn't witness intimidation and/or Trump has a right to post those things, he'll continue doing it.

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017
His real lawyers? The same people that got to him and told him he couldn't hold the G7 at his hotel next year.
At the very least time he's on the phone with them is time he can't tweet.

I swear if I worked in the WH, I'd create an internal twitter for Trump where his tweets don't go to the outside world but are instead on screens for everyone to see so he knows he still has an audience.

Oct 26, 2017
Trump doesn't tweet himself anyway, he dictates tweets to staffers so technically the phone is already not in his hands.

It doesn't really matter though, because as long as Republicans and conservative media continues to insist that it wasn't witness intimidation and/or Trump has a right to post those things, he'll continue doing it.
no, im pretty sure he does tweet himself. 90% ofthe time.

and he uses the speech to text to do it

Oct 27, 2017

Manu Raju @mkraju

Rep. Francis Rooney, a former ambassador and a Republican who hasn't ruled out impeachment, disagreed with Trump's tweet.

"I don't necessarily think it's right to be harassing or bearing up on or professional diplomatic service," he told me.

Rooney said he didn't know if it was witness intimidation but noted that Trump "has a right to" dismiss his ambassadors.

Asked about the WH blocking witnesses from coming forward, he told me: "I think if you don't have anything to hide, you ought to come testify."

11:38 AM - Nov 15, 2019

This idiot is my Rep. I am going to have to call his fucking office again and deal with the apathetic twits who answer the phone. FML

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
What the FUCK am i hearing on CBS?

is anyone listening to this bullshit, its incredible. Ari Flischer/CBS is saying this isn't about trumps crimes but democrats just plain dont like donald... christ.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Schiff reading out Trump's tweets is some next-level "You just activated my trap card" shit. It's already beginning to dominate the conversation, and it gives Republicans something new to try to defend, giving them less control over the messaging of the testimony while also showing everyone else Trump doing impeachable shit in real time. Between this, the (I felt) strong testimony, and the stupid shenanigans from Jordan earlier, this has been a disaster for Trump and Republicans thus far.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Easiest conviction ever to be honest. Not even sure why the jury took an extra day off, probably didn't want to go back to work.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
What are they saying?

im not good at twitter,

but they're discssing this ;

And digging deep into this being sort of alike a tela-novela...

dems already have their minds made up about it..

they dont like trump

the american voter is smart and can see through this...

As if Democrats bringing up a constant STREAM of crimes the man commits is a bad thing. Its got some woman on there in a blue suit who sounds like a fox news host.

They keep shutting down the black guy saying why this is imprtant.

Oct 27, 2017
We will get a pardon for Stone and video of him getting Trump's face tattooed on his back with Nixon. The writers do suck this season

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does Trump even really care enough about Stone to pardon him?

If he can figure out a way to shift blame and find a patsy, I feel like he'll certainly do it.

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.