Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
That's one big ass lie coming from the NSA

National security adviser Robert O'Brien tells ABC in interview to air tomorrow that he hasn't seen any evidence of Russia seeking to help Trump. Asked whether Russia might be helping Sanders, he says reports could be credible. "That's no surprise. He honeymooned in Moscow."

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
How is Steyer doing better than Warren...do debates matter if you do well? Seems like they only make a difference if you get bodied.
People just don't see Warren as electable. It's hard to get a boost when people are scared to vote for you because they think you'll lose. Had Amy or Biden bodied Bloomberg like that theyd likely get a larger boost

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
If Bernie's lead keeps gaining in the AP's results, and so far it has, Biden may not even be viable.

But yeah it's early. Things will likely change.
That's not how viability works. Some are awarded state wide, yes, but as long as someone is viable in at least one congressional district, they get something. Texas does it by state senate district for some asinine reason.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
People just don't see Warren as electable. It's hard to get a boost when people are scared to vote for you because they think you'll lose. Had Amy or Biden bodied Bloomberg like that theyd likely get a larger boost

The moderates don't trust her and the progressive left has fully coalesced around Bernie.

She has no actual base at this point.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
The thing about Chris Matthews that annoys me the most....and god forgive me for what I am about to say......

He has a lot of...moisture around his mouth. And it makes me very uncomfortable.

kcp12304

Oct 27, 2017
The moderates don't trust her and the progressive left has fully coalesced around Bernie.

She has no actual base at this point.

Lies! She has a base

unknown.png

(Courtesy of YamchasRevenge?)

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Whenever I hear Chris Matthews I think of that interview he had with Eric Swalwell where he farted on air.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
anyways the party said they were aiming to make sure the count was accurate rather than fast. everyone just chill.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I believe Steyer has spent more money on ground game in Nevada too. Caucuses are all about pushing your specific turnout.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
In the entrance poll on CNN, there was a higher % of black voters choosing "uncommitted" than Pete, I cannot

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Early voting = 3-4 days of open access voting. That's fine. It's the "mail it in two weeks in advance, then 1 week before it's revealed John Edwards has had an extramarital love child with an alien life form" stuff that I can't get behind on a "people should be fully informed going to vote" level.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently that card draw earlier...

When they initially did the draw, Bernie pulled an ACE but the people were like "nah Ace is low, do it again." Then he loses 2 clubs to Buttiegeg's 3 clubs...

LMFAO!!!

How the hell did they:

A) Assume that ACE is low when ACE is generally considered the highest card? This is Vegas son and we play Poker up in here!

B) Even if you consider ACE low... why the hell wasn't this decided before drawing?

Total fucking clown fiesta... ABOLISH CAUCUSES!

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
The thing about Chris Matthews that annoys me the most....and god forgive me for what I am about to say......

He has a lot of...moisture around his mouth. And it makes me very uncomfortable.

It's one the most unattractive physical attributes that a person can have while having very little control over the situation.

Actually, reminds me of a few days ago when my boss was swinging by our campus and went to the adjunct faculty offices for a bit while we were inundated. When she came back she mentioned being stuck in there with one of her colleagues and just blurted out, "I fucking hate [X]," because he was "making old man sounds" with his throat and mouth. I could not contain my glee and revulsion.

Dec 31, 2017
No idea why the media stations are saying that. AP's been reporting results.

elections.ap.org

Election News | AP Election Results

AP News is your trusted source for election news and results. Read on for the latest U.S. and international election updates.

Can someone help me understand what it means when it says 27% reported vote? Are they referring to popular vote overall? And the percentage to the left is based on precinct count only?

Status
Not open for further replies.