Deleted member 63832

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 14, 2020
Era, how much candy did you eat in the last 24 hours? Be honest.

I dont even love sugar and almost OD'd on reeses peanut butter cups.

Today I woke up sick and ready to run for the bathroom.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I had one of those truffle chocolate things and that was all my tooth can handle

As an adult I think I'm done with candy

quesalupa

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
US
I am now just a giant ball of gas, waiting to be absorbed into the sun to create the world ending Super Sun

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
My husband bought me a giant box of those cheap chocolates. 84 pieces. I don't really eat a lot of sweets.

I've eaten five if them and feel really yucky

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just waiting for the good kind of candy hearts to go on sale so I can eat all the yellow and white ones.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't eaten candy but I made some indulgent fucking French toast for my wife and I yesterday. Used some apple cinnamon bread that came with frosting on the top. Some of that candied while cooking then I spread some more along with maple syrup on the top. Today I'm doing a few more with some pan-fried apples.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Two resses and that's it. Don't really indulge in candy. I also just stayed in and watched a few movies since it was just another normal day for me as I'm not in a relationship.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I know someone who ate a lot of candy

He farted and then died

RIP

LaZvlpN.gif

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Lindt has these amazing white chocolate balls with a strawberry filling that Walgreens stocks. Bought some for my date, although we had to postpone due to an emergency. I dipped into that bag with no regrets.

Oct 27, 2017
I once went way overboard with an ex (before I knew Valentine's shouldn't be taken that seriously) and every time I think about that I feel like an ass.