ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So after a brief hiatus with John wick 3, Tom Cruise will return to deliver the action movie of the year for 2020 and 2021

Y'all see the work God does

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Fallout had some cool scenes but it was complete nonsense with the story when the motivations and reveals were confusing, almost non existent and set out in a way that killed any surprise and makes you think the other characters were morons. Hope they improve on that because the action is superb. Time to kill off some characters I think.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm rewatching all the MI films, one every Sunday. I'm showing them to my parents who have never seen them before. We just watched 3. I can feel the call of Fallout... I'm so excited to get to it because it was so good. But hey still excited to rewatch Ghost and Rogue too. Super excited to hear that McQuarrie is back for another two, I wonder if they'll have a larger connection and story between them. It's crazy to see how there were 5...6 years between some MI films and now they're out in full force and we're getting 2 back to back across 2 years. Can't wait.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excellent news, Fallout was the big surprise of the year for me. I loved it.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah so cool !

Hope there will be more gadgets and new techs like in Ghost Protocol

Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
Not one, but two more? Aww yeaahhh!!!

I wonder if McQuarrie will use different creative teams for the two movies like he did for Rogue Nation and Fallout
With the movies coming out a year apart I'd assume he's getting the same team on board for both. Pre-production/development could get incredibly problematic otherwise since he'd essentially have to work with two different teams at once.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Luther is never going to die. He and Benji will be in Grumpier Old Men 3 where they're the IT staff in a retirement home.

Either Benji or Luther or both are going to die in these two movies. Cruise will stay alive as the old man MI guy as they transition Ilsa as the new main character.

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
If the quality remains anywhere near Rogue Nation and Fallout then keep bringing them on.

Fallout was one of the best experiences I had in a theater last year.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if he got a nice pay bump and double film with interest to make a Bond film looming.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Fallout kind of meandered to me after the Paris stuff. Hope it's as well paced as a Rogue Nation.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another two-parter like Rogue Nation and Fallout? Oh yes please. With Bond seemingly out of the picture for a while, the more Mission Impossible movies the better.

We need that spy fix!

vinnygambini

Dec 11, 2018
Such amazing news. Paramount back in the game. Fallout was such a gem, it's a no brainer. We've got films from summer 2020 to 2022 of Tom Cruise action: Top Gun and 2 MI films. Just amazing

Laser Ramon

Oct 28, 2017
Every movie just gets better after MI:2. At this trajectory, we're looking at a 2023 Oscars sweep. Congrats.

Mington

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Dec 22, 2018
Yet to see Fallout but bring it on

MI is following the same trajectory as Fast and Furious.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hot damn! This is great news! Hopefully the next mi movie does even better at the box office.

Tom better stop doing his own stunts though.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Part 1 will have upside down "Tom Cruise" in a flying wheelchair, and Part 2 will be a Western