• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
From the Paper Mario: The Origami King article

venturebeat.com

Paper Mario: The Origami King revealed with July launch date

Paper Mario: The Origami King is the latest entry in the role-playing Mario series. It has the plumber fighting off an all new menace on Switch.

8Xrl0u7.png

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone got a list of the remaining Wii U exclusives left lol. We also know 3DWorld is coming.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
Now this is a game that isn't perfect for Switch, unless they patch in Wii Remote support into the firmware.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Finally. I'll take any Pikmin I can get, even if I've played them to high heaven

Hopefully this is just a precursor to a full on 4th game...

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Wonder if this will be next Thursday's announcement after this week's Paper Mario

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
"should"

Just like MPT "should" have dropped ages ago.

Plans change all the time, lets just wait for official information.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Wait. They had Intelligent Systems working on a remastered port and not their main series? I know KT mainly did FE, but wat

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
For the record, y'all, Emily Rogers said Pikmin 4 was rebooted.

www.resetera.com

Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT|

They basically need to ship 2.51m in January-February-March, so this Direct coming in mid-February has no influence on this target because there's probably going to be no new Nintendo first party retail title that could realistically be announced and released in less than 40 days.

Contrary to what Miyamoto said about Pikmin 4 being "almost finished" - it was actually rebooted at some point during development. Which is why we haven't heard anything about it yet.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Well it's a port of a Wii U game, I hope it's a summer title and not a big fall release.

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018
Good to get more confirmation that its coming. The Paper Mario trailer didn't wow me as much as I hoped so I'm glad to hear Pikmin 3 will be coming soon since I skipped the WiiU.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm. I am mixed about this if true.

I have double dipped on so many Wii U titles at this point, and I'm certain I'll do the same for 3d World when it comes.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
At this point why not just drop the Trilogy in one package and call it a day Nintendo?

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Yes Pikmin 3 is so fucking good.

Nintendo please make Bingo Battle online. Best multiplayer mode Nintendo have ever made. I remember posting about Bingo Battle years ago in a thread on GAF and Bill Trinen retweeted it. Bill pls make it happen.

Tailzo

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017
After all this time, I would rather expect them to make Pikmin 4. But My family needs more Pikmin, and we'll take what we can get.

Wariobenotware

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 2, 2020
What about Pikmin 4? Pikmin 3 was kind of dissapointing after Pikmin 2. I hope we get a new game instead.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Anyone got a list of the remaining Wii U exclusives left lol. We also know 3DWorld is coming.
Only Nintendoland remains as a top tier Wii U exclusive but that will have difficulty transferring over.

Colour Splash looks unlikely now we have a new Paper Mario and the Kirby game would also be a challenge to port.

Other than that, the Wii U can finally rest in peace.