• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pjl93

Jun 2, 2020
NJ
Name a character you think would support the orange shit

Wario_Treasure_Room.jpg

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
The cult from night in the woods is literally an exact representation of the conservative people from the rust belt that massively voted for Trump.

Oct 31, 2017
Tons of characters from Rockstar's games, but in particular Victor Branco from Max Payne 3. He essentially IS Donald Trump.

Lyre

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2020
London
User Banned (2 weeks): Platform warring; long history of similar behavior; recent return from similar ban
Duke Nukem
Doom Guy
Quake Guy

Basically any protagonists from PC-oriented FPS games or perhaps PC exclusives in general.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
Duke Nukem
Doom Guy
Quake Guy

Basically any protagonists from PC-oriented FPS games or perhaps PC exclusives in general.
Doomguy was sent to Phobos as a punishment for assaulting his superior officer that ordered him to shoot civilians.

I will not stand this libel against Doomguy.

OP
OP
pjl93

pjl93

Jun 2, 2020
NJ
The cult from night in the woods is literally an exact representation of the conservative people from the rust belt that massively voted for Trump.
I saw the black goat as representing the core of conservative values willing to chew up and spit out anyone or anything deemed undesirable by delusional fools willing to do anything for even the slightest chance of perceived prosperity

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
The guy is Evangelical Christianity personified, he's voting Trump.
In the, surprisingly really good, character moments we see of him in Doom 2016 he shows that he cares about human life and puts peace and safety over profits.

Doomguy is a Good Man.

Though I know I can't convince otherwise because you have some wild opinions about pc games lol

Last edited: