Radishhead

Oct 30, 2017
Okay you filthy bunch of Reseterites, it's time to 'fess up to your video game sins.

You know what I talking about, those facts about yourself that you would never mention to anyone in fear of a hand coming down from the sky and snatching away your Gamer License.

Games you never played? Games you shouldn't have enjoyed but did? Games you played completely wrong?

Too shy? Okay, let me start you off: The only Metroid game I've ever played was Metroid Prime: Hunters. And you know what? I enjoyed it too!

Now it's your turn - I want to literally squirm in my seat by reading the worst video game crimes this forum has to offer.

lionpants

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
When I rented Ocarina of Time as a kid, I had no idea what a "Zelda" game was and got confused and couldn't make it to the Deku tree. I returned the game and thought it was a junk game.

I rented it a few years later and loved it. Guess I was just a dumb kid.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
i enjoyed fahrenheit and honestly liked the game even more when it goes batshit crazy

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I never finished a Final Fantasy game because the final bosses are usually complete bullshit.
I bought Zelda A link between worlds, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker and Breath of the wild but never played more than 2 hours.
Lollipop Chainsaw is a very fun and great video game and I want a sequel.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hate OoT

I switched SOMA to safe mode after dying to the creature in the sunken ship five times in a row

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
There is nothing special about Pokemon and i could not care less about those games, never played one, never will.

Dec 2, 2017
I don't think any NES game that holds up.
Link to the past isn't that great, it's just better than the NES games.
All those Sega games people seem to think are amazing and exprimental just suck.

Deleted member 41931

Apr 10, 2018
I've never played Final Fantasy 7 outside of once or twice at a friends house when I was a kid. I own it and plan on playing at some point though.

I've never played a Metroid game. I'll play the Prime games if they bring it to switch though.

Oct 28, 2017
I've still never truly played Super Mario Bros. 3

Like, the one time I beat it was like 15 years ago and I warp whistled to world 8 and even then I used savestates

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
I rented Hannah Montana from GameFly, got 1000 achievement points, and didn't hate it. It wasn't difficult and I just spent 3 hours listening to the Giant Bombcast while doing it. I've had worse gaming experiences.

Dr.Ifto

Oct 27, 2017
I have never played Pokemon, and have no desire to.

I never finish Nintendo games and do not see what others do in their games, other than Metroid and an occasional Zelda game.

A good indie game sometimes does more for me than a good AAA game. I can recall a lot about some indie games I played this year, but not much of good AAA games I played. Maybe cause they were shorter, its easier to remember most of the game.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have not played The Witcher 2 and 3. Despite loving the first game.

Just started The Witcher 2 modded to the graphical max plus 4K and übersampling. Looks absolutely insanely good for such an old game. You could tell me it came out yesterday.

Can't imagine what The Witcher 3 will look like when I get there.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
If there's an easy/auto setting in RPGs, I'll use it. Maybe not at first, but inevitably, I'll switch. P5, XC2, TW3, etc. Unless the combat is truly special, I get nothing out of the repetitiveness of mob fights. I'll generally turn it off/revert back for bosses though, since I think in general more thought goes into their design.

Deleted member 419

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I play Civilization on Chieftain.
RE6 is my second-favorite TPS.
I am a JRPG fan who has never played Trails.
I am a PC gamer who has never beaten Deus Ex.
I am a horror fan who has never played a Silent Hill game.
I dropped both TLoU and RDR2 because I felt the gameplay was mediocre.
Skyward Sword is my third-favorite Zelda and I've replayed it 3 times.
I bought a Switch to play Mario Odyssey, beat the game, then returned the Switch.
I threw away SNES boxes as a child.
I use fast-forward on emulators.
I gave Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze a 5/10.
I died more in early SMB than I did Contra.
I will strategically suck in Mario Party on 2vs2 or 3vs1 teams if it is of long-term strategic advantage that my teammate fail.

That should be enough for now.

Emka

Oct 27, 2017
1515653547254.gif

Poshi

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I skipped work for almost a week when Mass Effect Andromeda was a thing.

I regretted doing that when i found out which disappointment the game was.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
Have never played and have absolutely no desire to play: Final Fantasy,Battlefield, COD, Zelda, Metroid, Super Mario, Pokemon, Ridge Racer, Halo, Gears, Mass Effect, sports games.

Rikster

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Jun 24, 2018
California
Not a fan of Metroid, I've tried playing all of them and can't get into them or prime.

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I don't really need to confess as I've been clear as day and has been since it was released, Shenmue is one of the most overrated games ever made.
1000% style over substance.

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
I've never played Morrowind without god mode because the combat sucks otherwise.

I don't like JRPGs.

I think Rockstar does open worlds that are extremely pretty but barren and boring to explore.

The PS2-era Barbie games were awesome.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
I have negative interest in Smash, which I view as a game featuring a bunch of characters from a bunch of properties to which I have zero nostalgic or emotional attachment.

Donizetty

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Mexico
I named my daughter "Lyn" for Fire Emblem.
And I wanted to name my son "Marth" but I was afraid he were getting bullying at school because his name being similar to "Martha" so I named my son "Trafalgar"

PurelyChris

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I hate JRPGs. I think most if Sony's 1st party games are a bore. I don't like Mario. I prefer VR to normal games. Handhelds over console's anytime. Viva Pinata is the best RTS ever, with Theme Park World for ps1 coming in a close 2nd. I think all 1st person shooters are just the same shit with a different skin. I play COD for the stupid stories. I prefer championship manager 03/04 over any of the footy managers from the last decade. I hate crash bandicoot and see Spyro as the real PS1 mascot.

Come on you slags. FIGHT ME.

Rayman not Ray

Self-requested ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
I can't get into PS1 RPGs. SNES and PS2 I've got no problem with, but I think I may have missed the boat on early 3D JRPGs.