• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I constantly hum the Kokiri Forest theme from Ocarina of Time to myself, but the moment I saw this thread what immediately started playing in my mind was good ol' Frog's Theme from Chrono Trigger.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~The Golden Country~ -- "Auresco, Royal Capital"

Just... wonderful.

OP
OP
Jintor

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
im so happy i obeyed the momentary urge to make this thread.

thank you kuze, you have blessed me with some good ass music going through the minds of people here

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I was listening to the Civ VI soundtracks all day on Spotify while doing boring work stuff, so something from that. Probably either Scotland or Korea.

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking of this one randomly the other day. Just a tremendous battle theme

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I didn't have any video game music in my head, and then I read the title, and then Stickerbrush Symphony popped into my head

I don't know why, I've literally never even played DKC2 or any other DKC for that matter

Yunsar

Oct 27, 2017
Akademia Anyder from FFXIV Shadowbringers. I don't even play FFXIV, I just like listening to its soundtrack on Youtube.