• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, how will the kettle respond??

Terminus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It'll take more than this to bring the bastard down, but it can't happen soon enough.

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
gt1vrgd.gif

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, he's not racist. He just says racist things. He's just having a discussion. It doesn't mean anything. /s

Also wtf I thought him and Joe Rogan were buddies.

ahoyle

Feb 16, 2018
Wow. Hopefully thats it for him. As someone that was a fan of his through the UFC up until about the past 2 years with me becoming aware of some of his views...hes just trash.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
We had a thread on this a long time ago. And why are we giving Alex Jones airtime? Shut the thread down.

Deadlast

Oct 27, 2017
This thread will be lame without people posting reddit screenshots. Reddit is where this war will be fought.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Paging Joe Rogan defenders. Joe Rogan defenders please pickup the white courtesy phone.
Joe Rogan does not answer to a network. He will get as many free passes as his listeners and guests will tolerate. No amount of outside pressure would really hurt him..

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, he's not racist. He just says racist things. He's just having a discussion. It doesn't mean anything. /s

Also wtf I thought him and Joe Rogan were buddies.
Also can't leave out the "He's too stupid to be racist" defence.

I imagine Alex Jones doesn't keep many friends. Could have gotten too crazy for Joe.

Last edited:

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
He recently corrected Sam Harris about Liam Neeson's Actions. Harris said it wasn't racist and Joe said "Um, yeah, but that IS racism."

Was surprised he corrected Harris.

But I'm already side eying him because Era surfaced this vid long ago. And I don't ever remember him apologizing or attempting to clear his statement up.

So yeah, fuck him. Fuck Alex Jones. Let them duke it out for the trash reward.

JayBee

Alt-account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
I didn't actually dislike the guy because I wasn't paying attention much on what the critisism towards him actually was, but this is reaaally bad

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Now I'm a big fan of Joe Rogan and I don't know a lot about his consistently racist and white nationalist viewpoints BUT...."

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, anybody with a functioning brain came to the conclusion Rogan is a racist asshole quite a while ago.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joe Rogan has been blatantly and openly racist for YEAAAAAAAARS.

The only people who were still defending him were either racists themselves or people who didn't get a shit about racism.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Joe Rogan being racist is pretty unsurprising.

Too bad he'll still have listeners and fans :-/

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When did Alex Jones get his Twitter and show back? I thought he got kicked off everything

Edit: Also I seem to remember this exact clip being a controversy awhile ago, during the GAF years.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
He recently corrected Sam Harris about Liam Neeson's Actions. Harris said it wasn't racist and Joe said "Um, yeah, but that IS racism."

Was surprised he corrected Harris.

But I'm already side eying him because Era surfaced this vid long ago. And I don't ever remember him apologizing or attempting to clear his statement up.

So yeah, fuck him. Fuck Alex Jones. Let them duke it out for the trash reward.
How in the hell was Harris trying to defend that? What could he have said that sounded remotely logical?

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
How in the hell was Harris trying to defend that? What could he have said that sounded remotely logical?
He was rambling on and on about redemption and people's careers being destroyed and stuff. Typical response you'd hear on right wing outlets. And Rogan let him talk till Sam said he didn't think it was really racist.

YouTube recommended the video to me and I couldn't help but click to hate watch.