• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Ark II will also feature Vin Diesel as a hero character, Santiago, who will also be a crossover character in the upcoming "Ark: The Animated Series." While Vin Diesel will lend his acting talents to Ark II, he is also a massive fan of the franchise, now serving as an executive producer on the game's sequel and having logged over 1,000 hours in Ark: Survival Evolved

news.xbox.com

Ark II is Coming to Xbox Series X|S as a Console Launch Exclusive - Xbox Wire

Last week at The Game Awards, Studio Wildcard took their next dinosaur-sized step with the Ark franchise and thrilled the world by announcing Ark II. The reveal trailer (above) was fully captured in-engine and showcases some of the features and gameplay fans can expect when it arrives as an Xbox...

A real gamer I'd say

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I did not expect this at all
200.gif

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Never mix business with pleasure. It might turn out ok, but boy did that CG look rough. I guess he can afford to have fun projects though so it doesn't matter if it doesn't do well.

He he was a part of quite a few games though.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, exactly what I said. I wonder if the actors in the animated series are fans too, does Elliot Page play? That cast was stacked af.

I would not be surprised if a some of those actors are in the project only because Vin Diesel is involved and is putting his name behind it.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I don't love Vin as an actor, but I do love that his entire career is basically him trying to get more Riddick media made.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Updated Engine losing all the old quirks from Ark and a better character creator would be a fantastic start. Game was fun and there is a fantastic Modding Community that keeps adding new and exciting things all the time.

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, exactly what I said. I wonder if the actors in the animated series are fans too, does Elliot Page play? That cast was stacked af.

I bet for most their agents saw the exposure it would get them to a young audience and immediately jumped in, although I'm sure money is backing this to a nice salary as well.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
news.xbox.com

Ark II is Coming to Xbox Series X|S as a Console Launch Exclusive - Xbox Wire

Last week at The Game Awards, Studio Wildcard took their next dinosaur-sized step with the Ark franchise and thrilled the world by announcing Ark II. The reveal trailer (above) was fully captured in-engine and showcases some of the features and gameplay fans can expect when it arrives as an Xbox...

A real gamer I'd say
You know i am glad for him. He has always loved Video games and stuff like that it is nice he actually gets to participate in the creative process in one he loved.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
unreal. definetly played 30 or so hours w/ my kids. I know this game got a huge update on Series X. did that ever happen on PS5?

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
You know those threads that go 'if you had $1m what game would you get made?' - check them for mentions of Ark 2

Nov 16, 2017
Does this mean we can get music written by the man himself into the game? His single a few months ago was a banger.

It was not

KamenSenshi

Nov 27, 2017
I'm surprised so many people are surprised by this considering he is the Wheelman after all. He had a game studio that was looking like it could go places but I guess that was over a decade ago so people may not realize the he actually is a dude that's into games. There was some interview back then where he sounded like your typical neogaf poster of the era.