• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

eko

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Nah, none of the vtubers are AI nor are they designed by AI, the company's Twitter account has most (all?) of them listed with a short clip and credit to the character illustrator.

Further looking through their site... it gets worse. It looks like they have a "We'll only support the ones that make us money and let the ones that don't rot away" mentality.

nexas.live

NEXAS

A unique virtual talent academia committed to expanding creator potential and elevating Vtubing as a respected profession. Join a community that fosters talent and redefines entertainment.

Forget black company, this is Vantablack company tier, just next level of black. The working environment amongst them is going to be ultra toxic and a backstab galore.

KxkryoQ.png

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Yeah definitely gotta feel bad for the talents in that situation. Just how they weren't the usual young naive hopeful that gets suckered into these sorts of schemes, but gotta imagine they likely are.

Sony VEE also gathered 50 vtubers, but at least they came with one of the best contracts in that they allow anyone whose contract wasn't going to be renewed to keep their model as they leave.

OP
OP
TissueBox

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America

Watched some of her vids. She's aboutta earn herself another sub!

I like how one of the comments on her vids (the one on Shohei's history) opens as such:
I'm not sure if this is a real person speaking or AI (sorry these days) and the anime girl and all, but this was a very well done summary of Ohtani's history up to now.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

That's pretty cool.
I forget that MLB The Show has a huge audience so a targeted creator makes sense.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
That 1st tiktok featuring a normal Jo Adell fielding play. : |

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
Does Fauna post a schedule somewhere? I keep missing the first hour of her streams.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Does Fauna post a schedule somewhere? I keep missing the first hour of her streams.
Maybe for members. She hasn't posted to her public community page on YT in like 2 years. She usually just tweets or puts up a room in advance.

Today was a special case as she wasn't planning on streaming and decided spontaneously.

edit: also technically this

schedule.hololive.tv

ホロライブプロダクション配信予定スケジュール『ホロジュール』

ホロライブプロダクション所属VTuberの配信が分かるスケジュールサイトです。

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017

Dunno about schedules (I don't do Twitter so I'm not sure if any have been posted that I've missed) but she is usually good about posting a tweet in advance, and Fauna streams at the same time of day 95% of the time, 6pm Eastern.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017

They have that Dreamhack event tomorrow

virtual.spwn.jp

【EN】hololive production x DreamHack Melbourne 2024: Down Under

SPWN(スポーン)は、ライブハウスをはじめとする全国の劇場、映画館、イベントスペースなどのあらゆるスペースをバーチャルアーティストのステージに。アーティストとファンが一緒に作っていく参加型ライブを実現。世界中にxRエンターテイメントの次世代の熱狂を届けていきます。

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Taiwanese Vtuber management game dev had a interesting/fun reaction after hearing from fan that their game got cracked and is being distributed by a group in China calling itself West Taiwan.

The dev...decided to put this event into the game in the next update.
Although he was suprised that it was cracked, since he thought only bigger game would be, so he's taking it as a sort of pride thing to be "cracked" and shared.

photo.php

photo.php

The game is on sale on Steam and has...english? translation
store.steampowered.com

Master of Vtuber on Steam

There are many reasons why someone would want to become a Vtuber, but regardless of the initial motivations for embarking on this journey, there is only one ultimate goal – to become a Vtuber Master who is loved and welcomed by the audience, capable of standing out on their own!

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Last edited: