Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
So are these the movies Shiori watched on the plane ride to Japan?
People think advent's lack of schedules is 3D, but i'm not sold on that idea. The timing would be odd if they go for 3D now and then there is another summer concert I doubt they would want to fly back so soon. Though they could prerecord their parts for the summer concert, it just makes more sense to me for them to do what council did and make an extended trip where they record their 3D/live perform at the summer concert/record new years countdown concert all at once

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
People think advent's lack of schedules is 3D, but i'm not sold on that idea. The timing would be odd if they go for 3D now and then there is another summer concert I doubt they would want to fly back so soon. Though they could prerecord their parts for the summer concert, it just makes more sense to me for them to do what council did and make an extended trip where they record their 3D/live perform at the summer concert/record new years countdown concert all at once
I think the timing makes sense now. Some of Myth and Promise were there for upwards of 2 months, presumably learning how the 3D systems worked, taking lessons, and learning their choreographies. 2 months from now will put us in July, which is prime time for recording some sort of summer concert, or presumably an EN concert that will happen this year, as well as their 3D lives. It'll also put it within shot of the anniversary too. I think the timing now is perfect.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
How long will it take until someone draws a penis as her head? Who I'm kidding there's probably already a few out there.

View: https://twitter.com/daydarion/status/1788140648295465260
GNDAb93XAAAiLkX

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
I think the timing makes sense now. Some of Myth and Promise were there for upwards of 2 months, presumably learning how the 3D systems worked, taking lessons, and learning their choreographies. 2 months from now will put us in July, which is prime time for recording some sort of summer concert, or presumably an EN concert that will happen this year, as well as their 3D lives. It'll also put it within shot of the anniversary too. I think the timing now is perfect.
I think we have at least another month before they go

Another thing I've been thinking about is that FuwaMoco seem really earnest to try to hit 1 million subs before their anniversary (which is a suuuper long shot given their current growth), but for sure they have no shot at hitting that if they are gonna get bogged down by dance practices and 3D recordings.

I may be back to thinking regloss gets their 3D before Advent lol

Not really relevant but similar idea of "when is x", really wonder what happened to ID4? ID was the last branch to have time-limited auditions and those closed back in Feb 2023. They have longer on boarding now, but damn it's been a long time wonder if something happened

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
www.youtube.com

【誕生日配信/HBD Stream】三度目の生誕祭!!!【ヒトシロ・イツキ/VEE】

今年は凸待ちのほかに特別なゲストも…?!?!?!?◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇-◆-◇【プロフィール】初めまして皆様!Sony Music VEE所属のヒトシロ・イツキと申します。私の配信では、・ゲーム・歌枠・同時視聴のいず...

Itsuki two days in a row, but she has Black Lagoon author Hiroe Rei on as a guest

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Pekora keeps losing the rock at the last segment and getting yeeted by the golem, Miko is about to overtake her and she started from scratch.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Pekora first clear took 9 hours compared to Miko's 14. Miko also cleared it a second time in three and a half hours.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
I think Ririka is the leader of ReGLOSS & Botan for NePoLaBo.
Regloss doesn't have a clear leader, and even in their promo image Ririka is technically in the "center" position but Ao is much more in the forefront

I think 5th gen and earlier also don't have clear leaders in the way EN positoned Ame/Bae/Shiori/Altare/Jurard or HoloX is with Laplus

View: https://youtu.be/R8xrnmGC3DA?si=vGMSC7Fk5OfNrI1j

Edit: though just noticed the original question asked who "acts" like the leader rather than positioned by marketing to be the leader. In that case for JP there are a few who are the go getters and set things up regularly. Though I dunno if each gen has one of those

Last edited:
OP
OP
TissueBox

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Last edited:
OP
OP
TissueBox

TissueBox