Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Kamitsubaki doing another Kamitsubaki concert the day after Joucho's solo live in august

Damn, now I really want to go but I'll probably can't make it... But the VWP concert last January was definitely one of my favorite in person concerts ever and would definitely want to see them again... I'm sure we'll get another next year though

Kamitsubaki really does have some of the best vsinger sin the game and supports their concerts a lot
"KAMITSUBAKI FES '24 THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL" will be held on Thursday, August 8th.
This performance will be held as DAY-2 of "KAMITSUBAKI WARS 2024 Kamitsubaki Yokohama Front IN Pacifico Yokohama".

■ Official 1st lottery advance sale
Until 23:59 on Tuesday, May 21st

View: https://x.com/kamitsubaki_jp/status/1789128674614350313

Man I wish I knew japanese
A bit confused on this comment since Subaru's OhaSuba is very english friendly. She has her own made translations up on screen plus she hs one of the best chat TLer's in the game that translates almost everything she says (at least until near the end when he usually has to leave before the stream ends)

Unless you meant to quote the raden clip. In which case I wish I knew more japanese to really be able to follow along with her lol. She's super interesting even from just he bit I get

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
It's confirmed that that Miko was Subaru's guest lol.
Now she's apologizing to Subaru in Indonesian.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
So it looks like people have found evidence that Shiori and Nerissa are in Japan through YouTube. If you copy the link for an upcoming stream into an incognito browser window it will quickly flash the time zone of the where the account currently is or at least last accessed from.

I tried it on Shiori's and Ina's free chat reservations and confirmed it works. Shiori's says GMT+9 (Japan's time zone) and Ina's says GMT-7 (West coast)
How the fuck do people find out about this shit lol. Fans are crazy.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
bit confused on this comment since Subaru's OhaSuba is very english friendly. She has her own made translations up on screen plus she hs one of the best chat TLer's in the game that translates almost everything she says (at least until near the end when he usually has to leave before the stream ends)

Unless you meant to quote the raden clip. In which case I wish I knew more japanese to really be able to follow along with her lol. She's super interesting even from just he bit I get
I dunno, I just can't seem to enjoy it as much as EN streams even if Subaru does her best to encompass all the non japanese speakers. I also don't have chat open so I miss out on all the TLer's translations.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
9ITCNOq.jpeg

Icarian

May 9, 2018
For some reason Youtube is starting to show the translation option to translate English to Japanese instead of the language I have Youtube set to 🤔

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Ririka bday countdown karaoke

View: https://youtu.be/ZMstOaV22Bs

Laplus' covers are always great

View: https://youtu.be/f8zMHckOZpo

Lui's new outfit is nice

GNS__vLbYAAtKCY

And she dropped a new cover

View: https://youtu.be/-X4CywaSfbI

And she has a mysterious "Project L" coming, to be announced on may 31st. Guessing an album?

View: https://x.com/takanelui/status/1789265447671746731

I dunno, I just can't seem to enjoy it as much as EN streams even if Subaru does her best to encompass all the non japanese speakers. I also don't have chat open so I miss out on all the TLer's translations.
Yeah, that's fair. Reading a stream is definitely not the same as just being able to watch. Though would highly recommend using holodex even with chat closed you can have the box that captures chat translations on. It does add a lot for ohasuba, and basically any Lamy stream and most Ririka and Sora streams. Though reading a stream is also more attention hogging vs a stream in the background so I understand why anyone wouldnt want to too

Last edited:

kyo2004

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.
So it looks like people have found evidence that Shiori and Nerissa are in Japan through YouTube. If you copy the link for an upcoming stream into an incognito browser window it will quickly flash the time zone of the where the account currently is or at least last accessed from.

I tried it on Shiori's and Ina's free chat reservations and confirmed it works. Shiori's says GMT+9 (Japan's time zone) and Ina's says GMT-7 (West coast)

If that's true, then the Advent 3D debuts are near upon us... Imagine an official version of Sticking out your gyatt for Nerrizler... In 3D xD.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
If that's true, then the Advent 3D debuts are near upon us... Imagine an official version of Sticking out your gyatt for Nerrizler... In 3D xD.
like in 2-3 months if we take Tempus VG as a reference for how long it takes. They haven't even announced theirs yet despite all of them being in Japan at one point. I know Bettel left and returned, Hakka and Shinri traveled to Indonesia for a few days, and I don't even know what's up with Flayon.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
like in 2-3 months if we take Tempus VG as a reference for how long it takes. They haven't even announced theirs yet despite all of them being in Japan at one point. I know Bettel left and returned, Hakka and Shinri traveled to Indonesia for a few days, and I don't even know what's up with Flayon.
Feels like VG have been in Japan since basically February.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
they knew what they were doing with that title

edit: Oh this wrestling thing sounds fun and 29 participants. Nice. Doki has been a busy bird.

participants-1.png

par-2.png

Last edited:

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
It is amazing Shiori and Nerissa can keep this energy up through multiple streams

Also I'm not convinced they are in Japan lol. I do still kinda expect Biboo to show up randomly though

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
Oh interesting, the collab ban between Holo and Dokibird seems to be over, since the Stars aren't on their PL accounts. Holo management must think the fire's died down.