• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 126 28.4%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.1%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.6%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.7%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

Dinoegg_96

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Lol only four people on psnprofiles have the Plat. And looking at the leaderboards, Saphirax and I are ranked #10 and #12 on the site respectively.
That damn Night Talker trophy is a bitch. It takes me about 30 minutes to clear the game from chapter 18 (to get all the conversations from a single character with 5 hearts). I'm surprised to see that someone managed to get it in 2 weeks (and then there's the dude who got it in 34 seconds lol).

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017

Bluemaxima did a video about Metal Max Xeno.

He moans a lot (shocker) but it looks like everything I had hoped it would be, if a little more linear than I was expecting.

Gonna import this one on my next paycheque, alongside Virtual On I think.

Since the PS4 version is getting localized, a fan translation project is almost a sure thing for Vita. Is Virtual On getting a fan translation?

Staal

Oct 27, 2017
Does anybody know if a lot of psp games have been delisted from PSN?
I was searching for Tactics Ogre and Trails in the Sky, but couldn't find them. In that search it seemed that the list of psp games was also smaller than before.

Saphirax

Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody know if a lot of psp games have been delisted from PSN?
I was searching for Tactics Ogre and Trails in the Sky, but couldn't find them. In that search it seemed that the list of psp games was also smaller than before.

Some PSP games such as Tactics Ogre and War of the Lions only show up on the webstore and not the vita store, because...Sony.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Since the PS4 version is getting localized, a fan translation project is almost a sure thing for Vita. Is Virtual On getting a fan translation?

I doubt it for Virtual On. Doesn't really need it though, seems perfectly importable without.

I just finished a new article about Kickstarter and Vita. It was crazy looking back on this subject and seeing just how many promises are still unfulfilled:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/04/26/kickstarter-and-vita-has-it-delivered/

Jan 11, 2018
And far too many PSP titles are still not PSTV compatible, especially here in Europe. Almost none of Square Enix's titles are, for example.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
So I finished (and finally played lmao) Golden Abyss earlier this week, what a great title. Shame they only did one, wouldn't have minded more handheld Nate adventures.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
April almost over, and I barely bought any games. T___T

DISAPPOINT!

DcSesRv.jpg

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017
April almost over, and I barely bought any games. T___T

DISAPPOINT!

DcSesRv.jpg

I'd call that a mighty fine haul. You can read and write Japanese?

Edit:

Did we know that Romancing Saga 2 is also on sale? I just realized via my wishlist. I encourage you all to get it, especially if you want to increase the chances for Scarlet Grace Vita localization.

Last edited:

i-Jest

Oct 25, 2017

The twilight hour approaches.

I doubt it for Virtual On. Doesn't really need it though, seems perfectly importable without.

I just finished a new article about Kickstarter and Vita. It was crazy looking back on this subject and seeing just how many promises are still unfulfilled:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2018/04/26/kickstarter-and-vita-has-it-delivered/

A great read. I for one still have faith we'll still get Bloodstained. If we haven't gotten news of the Vita version being axed this late into Vita's life cycle, I doubt it'll happen. I'm very much still anticipating Pixel Noir. If THAT gets axed for Vita, I'll cry.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure of the genre name, but are there any other (good) card battle games like Monster Monpiece for Vita?

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tip for people saying there aren't many (PSP, Vita , etc) games on the store : get a Japanese account they have so many games you'd need several days to even see them all. That's how I got Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection (PSP) for example.

If it wouldn't be for shitty memory cards and even more shitty memory card prices I would have bought a lot more games than I actually did, there are so many...

Also getting Catherine this year, never played it and seems a great fit. ;)

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Tip for people saying there aren't many (PSP, Vita , etc) games on the store : get a Japanese account they have so many games you'd need several days to even see them all. That's how I got Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection (PSP) for example.

If it wouldn't be for shitty memory cards and even more shitty memory card prices I would have bought a lot more games than I actually did, there are so many...

Also getting Catherine this year, never played it and seems a great fit. ;)

I made a Japanese PSN account last month, already bought 5 games including Battle Arena Toshinden 3 which I had no idea was up on PSN.

Umdlye

Oct 27, 2017
Got Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 in the PSN sale today, been waiting for a discount on those. Getting Touch My Katamari and Jet Set Radio closer to the end of the sale. Too many games, too little time :(

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Got Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 in the PSN sale today, been waiting for a discount on those. Getting Touch My Katamari and Jet Set Radio closer to the end of the sale. Too many games, too little time :(

You're in for a real treat :). Hope you enjoy them. Just make sure to stick with Steins;Gate (it's a bit slow in the beginning) and also read it before reading 0.

jak153

Oct 30, 2017
Great stuff, but will you do more for future and new releases?
Probably not as I don't have the Adobe premiere software at home but I would love to maybe do a 30 sec one of games coming a later in the year like chasm,muv luv, Catherine and maybe other unannounced games. I always wanted to create vita content since like 2014 but I was 14 so a capture ready vita was too expensive.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does Rayman Legends have cross-save? Wondering if I should bother with the free PS4 version on Plus this month.

Grim Patron

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Idk why I thought punch line was good. Never saw a trailer. Watched the trailer. No wonder it's going steam day one.