Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Based on what they are serving vs what she's paying, I would imagine they're walking away with a comfortable margin.
I guess I'm just curious how common it is to pass along such higher prices at these sorts of places to the lower level staff as significantly higher wages and better benefits.

Aegus

Oct 29, 2017
Damn, didn't know Anna Wintour had an account on Era.

Love how you completely missed the point of my post. Who the fuck is making 20 pizzas for the price of a Dominos pizza? That doesn't even make sense. A Dominos pizza will cost you less than 8 bucks. This chick is spending 77 bucks on a tiny piece of steak and some mozzarella. Your comparisons are worthless.

Sorry, thought you were the person saying they could buy a heap of steaks for the price.

Anyway point stands. Of course you could feed a heap of people for $77. Of course you won't be paying for the lease on the restaurant property, the wages of staff and every other utility required to run a business.

Yeah the steak is expensive for what it is. Just a bunch of calories, but if someone wants to spend the money on something they enjoy then they can fucking go for it.

Fucking hate that I'm standing up for a rich person who'd fuck me over given any opportunity, but do you just want them dishing out money a $5 meal at a time?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Who has the money for a $77 lunch?!
anna-wintour-1.jpg