• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 11, 2018
It's almost like human communication is heavily based on implications and agreed-upon meanings and that preemptively overexplaining something in a way that's unnatural is suspicious at best or a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters at worst.

Oh noes, are you telling me that people who say "I'm not a racist, but..." might actually be racist?! :O

Parler is a social media platform. Nobody is doing any digging lol. Maybe don't post or co-sign dangerous or deceitful shit in public if you're not up for the whooping.

It was even directly linked to via his official website! Like others have already said, if he really didn't agree with the racist content of the posts he had "echoed" now would be a good opportunity to address that directly. Instead he's twisting people's words, responding to made up accusations. We can all see that he did not write those posts himself. That is obviously not the isse here. Him going to such great lengths to muddy the waters definitely makes it look like he is not interested in distancing himself from the views he "echoed" though, and that's a shame. Makes it very hard to give him the benefit of doubt.

Jan 3, 2019
Well, I guess I'll be playing Rift Apart in Japanese if Insomniac keeps him on
Giant eyebrow Ratchet is canon now.
ratchet-japanese-eyebrows-1.png