Remnants

Prophet of Regret
Jul 18, 2019
Between this and Korone getting an Easter egg referenced in the doom eternal dlc, this vtuber thing is getting bigger than I ever thought it would.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
1200px-Corny-logo.svg.png

I won't go out of my way to gatekeep hip hop or anything but the songs in the OP sound like they're targeting a demographic that's way, way younger than I thought it would. No disrespect to those who like it but I was only able to stomach those songs by telling myself that I just wasn't in on whatever cornball joke it was trying to make. IDK, probably just not for me.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I can't stand it. Sounds like that weird fast rapping white guy style of rapping. I don't know what else to call it but it sounds corny to me.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Miku's like a million times better though.

This...kinda weird but the flow of her lyrics really doesn't click for me.

Awesome for the success though.
Yeah, my thoughts as well.

Definitely not my cup of tea, and very like budget game like.

But hey won't knock anyone's hustle as long as it isn't taking advantage of people. So good for them.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that is awful. Why is this categorized as rap/hip-hop when it's clearly pop?

Edit: Listening to a little more and it's kinda not bad.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Boomer gonna boom here...

I mean, I've listened to all the songs all the way through to try and fully understand but it just sounds like a semi-average 4KIDS voice actor deciding that they need more work so "I guess I do rapping now".

Give me some Miku X Livetune anyday.