Oct 26, 2017
I picked Eleven Table Tennis over this on Quest, might grab this now. Are there any more realistic tracks? I'm generally more used to the classic ones that aren't so elaborate.

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
Game is so so so so good. Have hundreds of hours in this with my cousins and my dad. It's the perfect VR hangout game. Great courses, challenging hard modes, fun scavenger hunt stuff. It's perfection as far as I'm concerned. Definitely grab it if it interests you even a tiny bit.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
See, this is the kind of game that might get me buying a PSVR2. I love mini golf games and the first has great reviews on Steam.

But then they had to go and ruin it with that awful font in the trailer.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
One of the top 5 VR games for me, double-dipping for sure (but then not gonna play it for months due to Zelda releasing a day later...).

Sangral

Powered by Friendship™
Feb 17, 2022
Along with all DLCs? But not included in the newest release right? I really don't like this, same what happened with Puzzling Places. In my opinion a brand new platform release/remaster should always contain all content up to that point and then charge for new DLC, releasing a brand new game version for a platform, in some cases as big as being a whole remaster for the normal max price and charging everyone on old DLCs separately seems a bit silly to me. I don't like this trend.

Otherwise I'm mega hyped for this, didn't expect it to come so soon.

I'm praying for a good port on the level of Saints & Sinners and no low res 60fps shenanigans here.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Along with all DLCs? But not included in the newest release right? I really don't like this, same what happened with Puzzling Places. In my opinion a brand new platform release/remaster should always contain all content up to that point and then charge for new DLC, releasing a brand new game version for a platform, in some cases as big as being a whole remaster for the normal max price and charging everyone on old DLCs separately seems a bit silly to me. I don't like this trend.

Only way that's gonna happen in most cases is if they bump up the price of the game accordingly.

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
Yall are in for a treat. This is absolutely one of the best VR games available.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Really looking forward to this. Not playing much in the VR space right now, and I've heard good things. Plus, with no Everybody's Golf, this is something to fill the void.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's a really good mini-golf game! Probably my second most played thing after Beat Saber. Even just finding the hidden balls on each hole is pretty fun.

Boomchil

Nov 1, 2017
France
Game is so so so so good. Have hundreds of hours in this with my cousins and my dad. It's the perfect VR hangout game. Great courses, challenging hard modes, fun scavenger hunt stuff. It's perfection as far as I'm concerned. Definitely grab it if it interests you even a tiny bit.

This x1000. One of the best VR games ever, and the best to chill with friends. And I'm not into golf.

But playing it with a wire, ewwww

cakefoo

Nov 2, 2017
When normal max price is $15, I have to laugh at this entitlement.

Sangral