Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
Holy crap, FINALLY got a code for the 2nd order.

*sees maintenance when trying to redeem code*

Of course.

Strangely, Walmart.com says it's still preparing the order. Should the other two codes just be the DLC, I may still just give them away.
Such a kind soul for those that missed it and are feeling like idiots for not getting that deal, like me 🥺 If you get the codes and decide to do it, let me know!

Twistamafoo

Oct 29, 2017
Got my code 4.5 hours after ordering and getting the backorder email. Didn't think I'd be getting it after this long.

1 gift from Zonic

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Zonic Zonic!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Zonic said:
Got a spare, PLEASE ONLY ENTER IF YOU LUCKED OUT. This should be for both the game & the DLC.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (55 entries)

Rask

Oct 25, 2017
Finally redeemed my code! On the phone with my mom and mindlessly refreshing the site and entering the code, and it just now went through. Game + DLC as expected.

Vibbon

Jan 22, 2018
DFW Area, TX
just redeemed my coad for toad.

Took just over 3 hours and I had to check the side-site. I never got a backorder email so I was nervous I didn't make it and my order would get cancelled. Keep the faith, I suppose.

Bend

Oct 27, 2017
Four hours in on the backorder and nothing yet! I just started this on the 3DS for the first time last week, the timing was too good to be true apparently

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, should mention the code I'm giving away was the one from the order I made back at like 11:13 a.m., so yay. Have one more order via guest checkout & may give that one to my friend if he wants it.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Mine took four hours after the backorder email, but it finally arrived! :D

I loved the game on Wii U, but I couldn't make myself pay for it all over again just for some added content, so this was perfect.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for doing the give away was sad I missed out, this is a chance at least :)

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Same here, high five
Woo! I think this is the first time I've ever gotten one of these price error deals. I always get turned down.
s4jzgPA.gif

Wolfbern

Apr 2, 2018
Ordered the game at 8:53 AM PST today, and received my download code at 11:30am. Awesome! Did not expect it to work. Thanks for posting! Beat this on Wii U but now I can play with my husband on Switch.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, 1st code I got was for the whole game, so the giveaway should be the same.

walkinfast

Aug 24, 2019
Got my second code and tried to redeem it knowing they were under maintenance and it went through. Downloading now.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Mine took four hours after the backorder email, but it finally arrived! :D

I loved the game on Wii U, but I couldn't make myself pay for it all over again just for some added content, so this was perfect.
Same here, high five
Ordered the game at 8:53 AM PST today, and received my download code at 11:30am. Awesome! Did not expect it to work. Thanks for posting! Beat this on Wii U but now I can play with my husband on Switch.
Same here! And I was surprised to learn there are new Odyssey levels in the base game *and* new regular levels in the DLC. For some reason I had it in my head that the Odyssey levels were the DLC.

SoulFinger74

Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I placed my order at around 12:00 EST and received the immediate backorder email. I still haven't received another email from Walmart but was able to access my code via the Digital Delivery page about 20 minutes ago. After one down for maintenance error, I was able to redeem it. All good! Full game + DLC.