• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Some pictures and clips leaked from upcoming episodes of WandaVision. Multiple people suggested to make a separate thread instead of alluding to it in the OT, so I decided to make one here. The leaks so far contain some character and plot twists up to episode 6. Ignore this thread if you don't want to see this stuff; I'll put the leaks in a spoiler here, but from here on out I'm not expecting everyone to mark their spoilers.

Evan Peters as Quicksilver
Iab467JcllBUKjl3JJjKHvChg8xMino7NDp02lh_UP4.jpg

Combination of all the leaked clips so far

Picture of Billy, Wanda in her costume, and Quicksilver

nniVDSZ.jpg

VmCLP5S.jpg

Le3VU4G.jpg

Comic-accurate Wanda with red eyes

ffc463b5e4b7da5e2e11a9a166878651.png

Last edited:

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Curious if this is supposed to be a mindfuck/reference to sitcom recasts, or if Wanda(or something else) pulled out Foxverse Pietro and he's forced to play along like everyone else in Westview.

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
It looks like Vision is saying "the people need help" in the clip, and it appears that someone (probably Wanda) is pulling him back in. Shit's gonna get wild.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
Really wild. Multiverse Quicksilver has to be a dark gag.

Not surprised vision escapes only to be pulled back in. It times right at the holloween episode too when Agatha mentions he died to his face.

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
So the Evan Peters thing makes some sort of sense with something I was assuming re that Paul Bethany "there's an actor we kept secret that I've been desperate to work with" quote. I assumed Patrick Stewart would rock up if we're doing multiverse - he feels like the sort of actor a classically trained British actor would want to act with. Him or McKellan.

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
Holy shit that is NOT what I was expecting when I clicked that. Is this from the Halloween(?) episode?

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
man people were acting like ultron or iron man was in this clip, but it's literally a scene from the preview a few seconds extended

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
But wait, there's more!

Es7raLYWMAA70iu

Es7raghXMAI6oKw

Es7rapdXYAMjXtO

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
QuickSilver thing was known because a Spanish voice actor tweeted that he was reprising his role in Wandavision lol

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
I wonder how Disney's going to handle them being gay and bi. I don't have high hopes because it's...Disney, but we'll see I guess? I'm expecting lower than the bare minimum.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't even seem like the end of the fuckery, Disney announced earlier this month we were getting 9 episodes this season.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how Disney's going to handle them being gay and bi. I don't have high hopes because it's...Disney, but we'll see I guess? I'm expecting lower than the bare minimum.
I mean going by the Owl House they don't mind characters blatantly having a same sex crush.
latest

And the Simpsons is still on Disney+ unaltered as far as I know.