excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
So I was doing some mental math trying to grasp LongDivision but couldn't make sense of if but then it hit me... it was Algebra all along

Borgus

Apr 14, 2020
Toronto
I've been watching this with my roommates but I've been so tempted to watch ahead of them tonight. Hope I can avoid spoilers for half a day.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Last episode was such a drag, especially since the show really started to let go and then they just jumped back...I really hope they amp up this week and stay amped.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I've never tried to watch an episode this early in the UK and couldn't find it :( when do they go live?
Last episode was such a drag, especially since the show really started to let go and then they just jumped back...I really hope they amp up this week and stay amped.
Uhhh are we talking about the same episodes where they revealed the antagonist that's been behind every single bad thing to happen to Wanda in the hex?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
good job D+

booted the app up and it immediately loaded Episode 1

I thought the series was trolling me.

PURPLE MARVEL LOGO

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
jesus, I read that some people thought that this all stemmed from childhood watching of TV but seeing what happens outside their apartment is oof

OOOOOOOOOOOOFFF