grendelrt

Oct 25, 2017
Awww i liked spin 2 win but it was a matter of time until they dealt with it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Onslaught/Elite Onslaught is what finally made them do something.
Its when spin to win started to annoy me the most, I would join a group of 3 people in Onslaught just rolling around the stage with atterax spinning and mopping everything up, no fun at all.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I play a majority of missions solo since the acolytes last appeared and I encountered more people spinning the entire map and leaving the rest of the team with nothing to do. So I definitely won't miss it.

Though I do use it for farming Onslaught because of how simple it is. Luckily I finally got all the Khora parts and I'm probably just gonna trade for the vandal parts so I don't have to deal with this mode anymore.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
finally playing sanctuary on PS4. it's kind of boring. I don't see the point of it and after you get the khora pieces I don't know why you'd continue doing it. I ran it a bunch of times and only got khora systems. i don't know how much more of it i can take to get the rest of the parts.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
finally playing sanctuary on PS4. it's kind of boring. I don't see the point of it and after you get the khora pieces I don't know why you'd continue doing it. I ran it a bunch of times and only got khora systems. i don't know how much more of it i can take to get the rest of the parts.

It's mainly an endgame thing. The whole point is to go as far as possible so you tune your builds to kill as quickly as possible. It's also the only place where you can get focus at a decent clip playing normally.

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
The normal onslaught has little point for high level players once you get khora.

If I still cared about focus then yeah, elite onslaught would be great. Also tons of affinity for quickly forma'ing a bunch of things

hexacypher

Oct 26, 2017
Beer Capital of the World
I'm not a Saryn main, but I just learned her recently and this rework seems like crap. I saw the stream, and I was like oh-kaaay, that seems interesting, I guess you guys hate the spore molt combo that much, but okay interesting stuff all around... I guess?!? Played her some more, thought about it some more, played her more, thought some more and seriously, what the hell DE?!?? Nobody asked to change her? Now I'm hearing about all the other past nerfs, and I guess even the first Saryn nerf and I'm just shaking my head. I'm voting to keep her as is, but I don't think DE is listening.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
The Saryn rework doesn't make her crap it just makes her a somewhat above average frame for higher level content but she tops off way sooner now. She'd be fine if they'd just switch Corrosive back to her 4 and viral back to her 1. Removing the spore turret is also fair change. Up 100,000 per tick or 300,000 damage per second per target sounds good on paper, but this sucks butt for Sanctuary Onslaught. You need the enemy dead and dead immediately. Viral simply cuts the HP in half no matter how much it is. Right now I can cast spores on one target and hav everything in a huge radius around me covered in viral procs. And since they nerfed miasma's range hard with the last remake, the energy cost to apply viral procs shot through the roof while having nowhere near the range it needs to be worth that cost.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One point, Focus

Oct 25, 2017

Focus , affinity and vandal parts.

Also Radiant Relics if you like running void fissures

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
First time playing with a Strangledome-heavy Khora. Boy is that ability inconsistenly buggy with Atlas' landslide.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Which one of these should I go for?
VXpLu7j.png

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
I'm up to almost 30 rolls on my Corinth, and the best I've gotten was critical chance and fire

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
At last I got last Khora part. Goodbye Sanctuary Onslaught.Welcome Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (ehhhh)

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
Hey I'm trying to play Warframe again and wouldn't mind a clan invite. Username is also Wallach in-game.

Mostly I'm just being confused and yelling at my Archwing right now.

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
How the hell are you suppose to finish Level 23 test. I tried to run it invisible, with tank frame and every time those stupid markers get away and progress resets.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
I remember using Loki Prime to complete that one, just staying invisible for as long as possible, and jump gliding a lot to stay within marker range continuously to avoid resets.

Callandor

Oct 27, 2017
Use Limbo, stay in the rift, and just try to go fast. IIRC, only one or two of them are tough to stay in the entire time.

Oct 25, 2017
How the hell are you suppose to finish Level 23 test. I tried to run it invisible, with tank frame and every time those stupid markers get away and progress resets.

You can use someone that wont aggro the enemies (Limbo, Loki, Ivara, etc) and fast enough to keep up.

There are a few paths where its a long straightaway and it will start to book it so try to bullet jump so you can get back in range and not lose to much progress.

Also they do a bit of telegraphing of where they will go next since they always will slow down before changing to their desired direction so you can change before it does in order to keep up.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This game astounds me. I get shit I thought I would love, but end up hating. But on the flip side it makes me love thought I thought I would hate. MMO should always keep you on your toes

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Oh my god those Saryn changes

*DROOL*

Spores
Inflicts target with a pox of Corrosive spores. Spread spores to nearby enemies by destroying them or killing their host. Trigger the ability again to detonate active spores. Additionally:

• Increased Status Chance from 10% to 50% (scales with Ability Strength).
  • A meter in the bottom right corner of your screen will show the number of affected enemies and how much damage is being dealt per tick to said enemies.
  • Recasting Spores detonates all active Spores and will deal 2x the damage on an inflicted enemy based on the number of active Spores and the current damage per tick.
  • Venom Dose Augment: Spores cast on allies temporarily grant them additional Corrosive damage to all attacks.
Molt
Shedding her skin like a snake, Saryn leaves a decoy behind to draw fire from enemies. Additionally:

• After casting, Saryn receives a momentary speed boost for a short duration.
  • Molt now scales similar to Rhino's Iron Skin - All the initial damage it takes in the first 3 seconds will make it stronger. Any damage it receives after that point will target the absorbed health.*
    • *Damage absorbed is shown in a buff indicator at the top of the screen.
    • *Once all absorbed damage has dispensed, Molt explodes dealing Toxin damage to nearby enemies.
Toxic Lash
While active, attacks deal additional Toxin damage; this effect is doubled for melee strikes. Instantly burst spores when attacking afflicted enemies. Additionally:

• Increased Duration from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
  • Toxic Lash no longer grants 2 Energy restore when bursting Spores - With the new spreading nature of Spores, survivability of Molt, and the increased duration of Toxic Lash and Miasma, Saryn is not as Energy hungry as she was before!
  • Contagion Cloud Augment: Kills with Toxic Lash leaves behind a Toxin cloud and Melee kills double the damage dealt by the cloud.
Miasma
Release a poisonous miasma that deals Viral damage to enemies in range. Foes afflicted by spores are more susceptible to the mist. Additionally:

• Now has a 100% guaranteed Viral Status Effect on damage tick.
  • Increased range from 15 meters to 20 meters (at max rank).
  • Increased duration from 3 to 5 seconds.
  • Miasma inflicts double damage on targets affected by Spores.
  • When recasting on the same enemy it will refresh the tick duration and maintain the Viral Status Effect, but will not stun enemies a second time until the Status Effect ticks have subsided.