• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I recently did that quest in anticipation of the Atlas Deluxe skin, and doing that Assassination repeatedly solo with a not fully levelled archwing and weapon is a special kind of torture.
I did this too. Luckily I had help, but the few times I solo'd it, it was brutal. Something fun to do tho is take Hyldrn and use her 4, and you can lift the boss before the archwing section

Oct 25, 2017
I recently did that quest in anticipation of the Atlas Deluxe skin, and doing that Assassination repeatedly solo with a not fully levelled archwing and weapon is a special kind of torture.

You're thinking of The Jordas Precept. Verdict was the raid that DE got rid of last year. I thought was fine up to the final stage which is similar to the golem fight but with some extra bullshit thrown in. Also quite buggy. The one time I tried it the golem became invisible.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
So, here's the thing. I've never traded anything in Warframe, and I'm gettin close to the Riven capacity limit. What would you guys say it's the best place to have my current rivens valued? I mostly do not want to be another noob ripped off. By the way, I can only assume they're all shit but these are the riven mods:

EOUHQ3e.jpg

Kitokys

Nov 29, 2017
So, here's the thing. I've never traded anything in Warframe, and I'm gettin close to the Riven capacity limit. What would you guys say it's the best place to have my current rivens valued? I mostly do not want to be another noob ripped off. By the way, I can only assume they're all shit but these are the riven mods:

I don't know how accurate it is, but I use the evaluation section on this discord https://discord.gg/mqR7UU to get a general idea. It's automated by a bot, you can just read some other people's messages to get an idea what you need to type for it to work.

I ran your Aksomati riven and it says 200-400, probably somewhere around 300. But, as always, you gotta find someone to actually buy it.

Saften

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I mixed up the quest and the trial. Though the quest was also seriously strenious. Now if only they would release Atlas Deluxe so I can get to fashionframing.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Cetus arcanes' prices are going down really fast after the announcement of not needing to craft them anymore after they release today's update.
That and fish baits are going ot be purchasable with rep, no more craft needed at last.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Cetus arcanes' prices are going down really fast after the announcement of not needing to craft them anymore after they release today's update.
That and fish baits are going ot be purchasable with rep, no more craft needed at last.
I just bought two of them yesterday :/. That being said Im glad I dont need to farm up mats for 20 Elevates

Have they said anything about how much rep each conservation target is gonna give?

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
I just bought two of them yesterday :/. That being said Im glad I dont need to farm up mats for 20 Elevates

Have they said anything about how much rep each conservation target is gonna give?
No, they didn't talk about rep gain, just about the Plains/Cetus economy changes, this was what was posted:

Hi all -

If you've been watching our Streams you'll know we plan to remaster the visuals of the Plains of Eidolon. You can expect this hopefully today on PC (stay tuned).

As a part of the Remaster Spirit, we have done a 'Economy Remaster Lite' on aspects of Cetus!

We are letting you know a head of time to plan or tell your Clanmates - information is everything :). Leave comments below once you've checked out the details. Here we go:

POE / CETUS ECONOMY REMASTER LITE:

Now that we have returned to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon with a visual remaster, we are applying some Economy Remaster Lite changes in an effort to apply our continued learnings. These are essentially the improvements in the Fortuna economy, applied in our debut Open World of Cetus.

• Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
  • Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok's Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
  • Changed Standing costs of Arcanes (lowest tier went from 2000 to 2500, highest tier went from 12.5K to 10K).
  • Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.
  • Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk's Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
  • Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.
  • Zaw Handles now use Fish Oil instead of Fish Scales. Amount normalized to 50 units.
  • Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints - some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there's 3 needed for all.
  • Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
  • Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.
  • Removed Fish Scales costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Fish Parts.
  • Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.
  • Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits.
Generally speaking, the Cetus Wisp changes are just to lessen the demand on Cetus Wisp runs overall.

The Update notes will have final details - check back for those later. Everything here is subject to change. Change is the name of the game - thank you for all feedback on our economies and for being receptive to greater change to Warframe for the benefit of all. Us early adopters know the drill.

IMPORTANT EDIT: We have found a way to convert all outstanding dormant Cetus Arcane Blueprints in inventories into the crafted Arcanes on Login when the update ships. This will happen automatically. Any builds in progress will be left alone to finish. This means if, for example, you have 1 x Magus Elevate Blueprint, it will convert into a 1 x Magus Elevate on Login. This applies to Exodia and Virtuos too.

P.S: I managed to sell my 2 R3 Magus Elevate just before this. Prices are going down so fast, but it's better this way for both for arcanes and fish baits.
I'm glad they're making these changes. What surprises me the most is the changes to Operator cosmetics costs being changed. Unless they want more people crafting those I don't see why would they do it.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
No, they didn't talk about rep gain, just about the Plains/Cetus economy changes, this was what was posted:

P.S: I managed to sell my 2 R3 Magus Elevate just before this. Prices are going down so fast, but it's better this way for both for arcanes and fish baits.
I'm glad they're making these changes. What surprises me the most is the changes to Operator cosmetics costs being changed. Unless they want more people crafting those I don't see why would they do it.
What I meant was that I bought the bps for those yesterday. Would be really upset if I bought 2 R3s just before this hit. Also happy that those bps are just going to be made to be the arcanes w/o having to build them

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Dont know if its a bug or intentional, but I cant Sleep Arrow conservation targets and capture them. Also cant swap to a weapon using the scroll wheel when I have a Gear out

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Finally I'll be able to finish a exodia. It's about time they made this change. There was no way I would have done them the way they were.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
New update which can be viewed here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1079621-plains-of-eidolon-remaster-update-2460/

Most important thing from update:

*Catchmoon change*

My "Dreadnaughty" is going to be so much more fun to use now.

It definitely feels so much better. Seems weird that they acknowledged how powerful catchmoon's were with the riven change, and then they go ahead and do this!

I thought this was also notable:

Whip and Sword slide attacks now do the same damage with a Stance equipped as without.

Which I believe was related to this (long standing?) observation:

Though I was confused on whether it was an issue everywhere, or just in the simulcrum.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
So did they nerf non-stance slide attack damage or buff stance slide attack damage?

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
unknown.png

Sweet mother of mercy.

He also has a bunch of dank shit today.

Primed Heavy Trauma: Has some meme applications with Atlas' Landslide aka One Punch build. Otherwise not super important.

Impact mods: Ignore, easy to get through Eidolons or just asking players who did plenty of Eidolons.

Mara Detron: Amazing pocket shotgun that deals pure radiation and throws out walls of bullets. Good to grab for utility and excellent with a riven.

Prisma Grakata: Grab it, use it with that new nightwave mod, profit like a god.

Twin Grakata Towsun skin: Amazing skin, absolutely worth the ducats.

Opticor Exilis skin: Personally not a fan of these especially with the Opticor Mithra skin existing but if you don't want to shell out real money for that, this is a nice alternative to the regular Opticor look.

Ki'Teer Foros Armor: One of the better free armor sets in the game, great metallics to "primeify" any frame.

Ki'Teer Raza Syadana: If it had a few less tassels I'd like it more, but it's really nice.

Mirage Immortal skin: This is the only place to get it, so if you like Mirage grab it today.

Ki'Teer Kubrow/Kavat armor: I've said it before, it's something that covers up the beautiful face of your pets and doesn't offer too much in return.

Prisma Rostram Kubrow armor: Looks much cooler, worth it to cover that lotus pattern.

Orokin Tower Extraction Scene: Meh, nice for capture users.

Prisma Liset: Considering we all just got the second best liset skin with the Dex Liset (behind the Liset Prime), this kinda doesn't look as cool as it used to! But it's still a solid 3rd place in my fashionframe book.

Baro Noggle: Praise the void by spreading him around your liset.

Corrupted Bombard Specter: No, just never.

Last edited:

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Dont know if its a bug or intentional, but I cant Sleep Arrow conservation targets and capture them. Also cant swap to a weapon using the scroll wheel when I have a Gear out
Noticed that too. But it seems the tranq rifle is now silent, I kept missing the flying ones and they just kept circling until I got them. And the little rodents did not care their friend right beside them just got knocked out XD

Besides looking super good, Plains seem to spawn more blue mining spots too. 50% for me last night were blue, that was not usually the case.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
The projectle change they made to the Catchmoon instantly made it into one of my favorite secondaries. So much better to use now

Reminds me that I haven't seen a braton vandal part in a blue moon.
It still perplexes me why they made two so-so weapons that outlasted what little use they could of had at MR4/7 locked behind such a tremendous grind

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Excuse me from invading even though I'm not a master race player, but I figured more people would have some answers here.

One of my favorite weapons is the Hirudo. I bought a matching stance so I had the capacity space. But ever since the melee 2.9 update and the loss of quick melee, I find it almost impossible to use this weapon with the Brutal Tide jump, stop, jump combos.

Does anyone stumble on the same dilemma?

Somehow I still haven't seen a single sparring stance drop (the bought Brutal Tide is the only one I have right now), so currently I've switched to a weapon modded for Healing Return instead.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Don't use brutal tide. That's always been the suggestion of anyone who used sparring weapons anyway even before the change. Grim Fury is where it's at, which just mixes a kick into the flurry of punches.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Excuse me from invading even though I'm not a master race player, but I figured more people would have some answers here.

One of my favorite weapons is the Hirudo. I bought a matching stance so I had the capacity space. But ever since the melee 2.9 update and the loss of quick melee, I find it almost impossible to use this weapon with the Brutal Tide jump, stop, jump combos.

Does anyone stumble on the same dilemma?

Somehow I still haven't seen a single sparring stance drop (the bought Brutal Tide is the only one I have right now), so currently I've switched to a weapon modded for Healing Return instead.
With the removal of quick melee I'm avoiding sparring weapons entirely. I could hit enemies a thousand times per second in place instead of dancing all over the place. I hate that they removed quick melee. So yes, you're not alone in that.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017

EOUHQ3e.jpg
That pyranna is pretty good, as is the attica. Both of those are probably a few hundred plat, though the pyranna can get really expensive with a better roll. The Aksomati has a good roll too, but you'd have to search pretty hard to find someone interested in it

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Still in love with the game after over 150 hours. Currently Rank 10. Is there an ERA guild to join? Send me a PM.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I understand what people want from nightwave challenges, besides to be able to complete them all accidentally inside 10 minutes.

Confused by a lot of the complaints on reddit.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I understand what people want from nightwave challenges, besides to be able to complete them all accidentally inside 10 minutes.

Confused by a lot of the complaints on reddit.
You're making the mistake of looking at them with logic, games like PoE and Warframe have a very non-logical "sky is falling down" outcry from a vocal minority of their communities when anything changes.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
I want umbral forma and don't care about Nightwave, w/o another way to get umbral forma I feel forced into nightwave. And nightwave sucks because it's a pain in the ass that dictates you how to play warframe

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I want umbral forma and don't care about Nightwave, w/o another way to get umbral forma I feel forced into nightwave. And nightwave sucks because it's a pain in the ass that dictates you how to play warframe

From a gameplay perspective, you don't *need* the umbral forma. DE has even came out and said you dont have to do all of the Nightwave content to get the forma reward either. I feel like a lot of it is built around what people already do, and maybe 2-3 missions a week that make you do something out of your comfort zone. I am sure there will be more ways to get them in the future, and this wont be a 1 and done situation.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
From a gameplay perspective, you don't *need* the umbral forma. DE has even came out and said you dont have to do all of the Nightwave content to get the forma reward either. I feel like a lot of it is built around what people already do, and maybe 2-3 missions a week that make you do something out of your comfort zone. I am sure there will be more ways to get them in the future, and this wont be a 1 and done situation.
from a gameplay perspective you don't need much of anything we grind for in Warframe. I want the umbral forma because then I could make Excalibur Prime equal to Umbra Excalibur, mostly because the umbra form walking around is annoying.

Umbral Forma is a carrot on a stick I want but Nightwave is partly impossible for me to do for lack of standing for instance or tedious enough I'd have to put off something else I actually want to do in Warframe. So Nightwave just makes me groan when it's easy enough I will do the activities but be annoyed doing them as well as feel bad for missing out on the higher tier rewards.

The stuff you get is decent to great however.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Still in love with the game after over 150 hours. Currently Rank 10. Is there an ERA guild to join? Send me a PM.
Guild anyone? Otherwise I will ask my way through public chat, but it would be cool to join an era guild with this topic on my watched-list.

Another thing: I discovered 6 orokin reactors in my inventory? I didn't have any yesterday. I mean I don't want to complain, but where could they be from? Any event I didn't recognize?

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Guild anyone? Otherwise I will ask my way through public chat, but it would be cool to join an era guild with this topic on my watched-list.

Another thing: I discovered 6 orokin reactors in my inventory? I didn't have any yesterday. I mean I don't want to complain, but where could they be from? Any event I didn't recognize?

Join the discord in the OP and ask in the recruiting channel. Or post your in-game name, somebody with invite power should help you out.

No idea about the mystery reactors. Are you sure you had 0 yesterday? Were you looking for blueprints when you actually had them built already?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Join the discord in the OP and ask in the recruiting channel. Or post your in-game name, somebody with invite power should help you out.
Ingame is MrDeadshot82 - thanks.
No idea about the mystery reactors. Are you sure you had 0 yesterday? Were you looking for blueprints when you actually had them built already?
Forget about that, I looked up the wrong item. 150 hours in, still confusing, lol.

Last edited:

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
I fucking hate sortie spy missions. They seem to be in every damn sortie. I'm yet to build Loki or other stealthy warframe because I don't really like to play that way. I'm a dumb simple Rhino Prime player. Even after 180 hours this game still can be overwhelming sometimes with the abilities and different warframes/playstyles. Doesn't help that I main Rhino 50 percent of the time if not more.

I usually skip the sortie if there's spy mission in it. Eventually I'll have to get myself a warframe and build it for those missions...

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
I fucking hate sortie spy missions. They seem to be in every damn sortie. I'm yet to build Loki or other stealthy warframe because I don't really like to play that way. I'm a dumb simple Rhino Prime player. Even after 180 hours this game still can be overwhelming sometimes with the abilities and different warframes/playstyles. Doesn't help that I main Rhino 50 percent of the time if not more.

I usually skip the sortie if there's spy mission in it. Eventually I'll have to get myself a warframe and build it for those missions...

Have you completed War Within cause that's what I use for spy missions. I generally do all sorties with Frost Prime for no particular reason either.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
from a gameplay perspective you don't need much of anything we grind for in Warframe. I want the umbral forma because then I could make Excalibur Prime equal to Umbra Excalibur, mostly because the umbra form walking around is annoying.

Umbral Forma is a carrot on a stick I want but Nightwave is partly impossible for me to do for lack of standing for instance or tedious enough I'd have to put off something else I actually want to do in Warframe. So Nightwave just makes me groan when it's easy enough I will do the activities but be annoyed doing them as well as feel bad for missing out on the higher tier rewards.

The stuff you get is decent to great however.

Just to kinda bring this up but Vandal and I spent way, way too long collaborating on possible builds and for almost all the Warframes we examined, there really isn't a reason to use all three. If the extra power strength is a concern, growing power is more effective. So you'll need to find someone you like the health and armor on, but the only two that we could come up with would be Oberon or Nezha. Maaaaybe Rhino.

It's infuriating.

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
Btw, am I too late to the Nightwave stuff? I came back yesterday after a month and a half long break...

Does it start again after the 10th week? Are alerts gone for good?
Have you completed War Within cause that's what I use for spy missions. I generally do all sorties with Frost Prime for no particular reason either.
I'm afraid I don't follow. What do you use for spy missions?

Yes I did complete the War Within

ShinNL

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Just to kinda bring this up but Vandal and I spent way, way too long collaborating on possible builds and for almost all the Warframes we examined, there really isn't a reason to use all three. If the extra power strength is a concern, growing power is more effective. So you'll need to find someone you like the health and armor on, but the only two that we could come up with would be Oberon or Nezha. Maaaaybe Rhino.

It's infuriating.
How about Valkyr? I currently use her with all three Umbra (not fully upgraded) mods and Eternal War augment.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, am I too late to the Nightwave stuff? I came back yesterday after a month and a half long break...

Does it start again after the 10th week? Are alerts gone for good?

I'm afraid I don't follow. What do you use for spy missions?

Yes I did complete the War Within

The spoiler mode for invisibility.

Alerts are mostly gone sans Gifts from the Lotus, etc. Everything is gained from nightwave. It's never too late to start but you won't gain all of the awards at this point (I believe).

Trice

Banned
Nov 3, 2018
Croatia
The spoiler mode for invisibility.

Alerts are mostly gone sans Gifts from the Lotus, etc. Everything is gained from nightwave. It's never too late to start but you won't gain all of the awards at this point (I believe).
I guess I'll aim for the slots and forma then. Shame I'm late to the party. Hopefully next Nightwave I'll be there from the get go.

One more, how does the Wolf cred work?

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
One more, how does the Wolf cred work?
as you work your way through the reward tiers, you'll occasionally get wolf creds

you can use these to buy stuff from the cred offerings page in nightwave

basically it has aura mods, cosmetic helmets, a few (generally weak) weapons, some weapon skins, orokin catalysts/reactors and nitain extract