Genesius

Nov 2, 2018

View: https://www.twitch.tv/warhammer

View: https://youtu.be/_o5XfWlxkMQ?si=SmPJd7-_QlMemTnK

TD0cTbqvs3KAFcMh.jpg

May 23, 2024 at 12:00 PM

Updates on Space Marine 2 and Boltgun hinted at as well. Maybe we'll finally get a Darktide release date for PS5?

Last edited:

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Can't wait to see more Space Marine 2.

Hopefully we see something in the strategy genre.

OP
OP
Genesius

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I want them to add a new hero to Boltgun. Like an Adepta Sororitas or something.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'd like a Boltgun 2 that's more fleshed-out. Boltgun made a great first impression for me but really wore out it's welcome.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
i need Space Marine 2 asap so any lil bit of violence from Titus will absolutely be above and beyond

Would love to see another chunk of the earlier levels played through with no edits like some of what we've seen so far. That first mission in SM1 was such a fantastic intro to the story and world of 40k - really hoping they scratch the itch.

defo have my 2 40k friends on deck for when this drops.

Nyaghoggua

Apr 3, 2024
Hopefully we get some content in Darktide. The state of that game a year and a half post-launch is honestly pathetic.

OP
OP
Genesius

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Give me a sequel to Boltgun and put Rahul in Amazon's Warhammer adaptation.
At this point, it would be crazy for him to not show up in that.

I'm wondering about the Boltgun news, whether it would be a full sequel or some DLC. Either way, I'm happy. Boltgun was awesome. I just wish there were more characters from the different chapters in there.

PS5 port of Darktide maybe?
I would hope so, but it feels like that game fell off really hard even though it looks pretty good.

horsebite

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Vermintide III is what I'd love to see, despite there being a 0% chance. Darktide, while fun for ~40ish hours has been such a disappointment compared to how insanely replayable Vermintide II is.

OP
OP
Genesius

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I really hope Focus can work out some kind of publishing deal with Sega or Relic or however it works now to get a remaster or current gen port of Space Marine 1 going.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
I've mostly lost interest in playing Total War, but have been waiting for Grey Seer Thanquol to appear in Total Warhammer 3 since TW2, Gotrek and Felix need schemes to foil

CottonWolf

Feb 23, 2018
At least one content creator has said that they'll be playing the beta of the Ork racing game today, so I guess we can confirm that will be announced today too.

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping for a PVP reveal for SM2, but if its not there today, maybe theyre saving it for the Xbox / Playstation showcases ?