• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Speaking to IGN's Brian Altano during our E3 Live show, Watch Dogs: Legion creative director Clint Hocking said "There are no dogs in the game because if you're gonna play as anyone, we would have to be able to support playing as a dog, because that's only fair."
Source: IGN
DOGGO-720x405.jpg

Watch dogs 1 didn't have any dogs but after some well deserved criticism they put them in watch dogs 2, it is now confirmed that dogs won't be back for the 3rd game. It looks like there won't be any cats either but I'll update if I catch one.

Hype went down a bit not gonna lie, Ubisoft pls.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
wait how do you watch them if they arent there? This game is so confusing.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like a missed opportunity, I want to hack a corgi in Buckingham Palace and use it to hack the Queen's servers

Septimius

Oct 25, 2017
I felt terrible when you had to straight up murder dogs when the same action only knocks people out, so this is fine!

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Brian Altano asking the important, hard-hitting questions that would make Jason Schreier jealous.

I saw him tweet out this story yesterday and it made me chuckle.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
They'll be DLC and you can recruit them with belly rubs and by feeding them from the dinner table.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Is this like a riff on the title that there are no dogs.....like a joke.....or is this an actual issue for some....I don't get it,lol.