• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Can't wait for the follow-up to this where Stone talks to congress, lies, talks to congress again, and gets lambasted by the GOP for being a liar.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
D0bYQ5JX0AwkWw7.jpg:large
Quickly approaching Yeltsin-era America there.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
July 17-18... was that before both the dump and Trump's appeal to Russia? If Special Counsel can corroborate that, I think we got a lock here

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Mr. Cohen have you ever read a book?"

"Uh.. yes"

"And have you ever made a deal?"

"I made many deals on behalf of President Trump"

"So you read books and make deals. Books... deals... I yield my time to the chairman"

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious, for those of you with knowledge about these things, what kind of realistic consequences could anyone in any position of power actually suffer as a result of this hearing, and what are the odds of it happening?

The problem is we're in uncharted territory here, nobody knows where all of this is headed because there is no precedent for this. The closest comparison we have is the Watergate scandal, but the key difference between this and Watergate is, unlike Trump, Nixon didn't have half of Congress trying to help him cover-up his crimes and didn't have Fox News convincing 40% of the American people that he was the victim of a liberal conspiracy.

Trump has multiple live preservers that Nixon didn't.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
When I look away from the stream, the voice of Norman is dead on Foghorn Leghorn, more so than anyone else so far.

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, it's just a really long con to go to federal prison for a few years in exchange for an indeterminant book deal.

Orange is the new Green

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Nearly every Republican here sounds like the stereotypical southern plantation owner.