chandoog

Oct 27, 2017

10. Isabella "Ivy" Valentine (Soul Calibur)
9. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
8. Jaina Proudmoore (World of Warcraft)
7. Kratos (God of War)
6. Primrose Azelhart (Octopath Traveler)
5. Samus Aran (Super Smash Bros)
4. Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
3. John Marston (Red Dead 2) ---> The fuck.
2. Ashe (Overwatch)
1. Alexios and Kassandra (Assassins Creed: Odyssey)

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
These Top 10 are often pointless.... the Watchmojo ones extra pointless more often than not...

This one is the first one in a LONG time that i see the list and i can just imagine the "guys... we need content for today." talk...

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
It's a shame Hades didn't come out sooner, because we know he would be number one if it did.
Minos%20Banner%20Parallax%20Zag%20(move).png

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
not as good as the top 10 hottest sonic characters

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
A serious lack of Mym (Dragalia Lost)(a.k.a. human Brunhilda) in there.
She's the closest we'll ever get to an official Bowsette from Ninty.
maxresdefault.jpg

Since Darling in the FranXX aired, you know your hotness goes up when you call someone Darling.

Wulfram

Mar 3, 2018
Does the Soul Calibur lady have a whip with "a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid" or did the guy mean "vicious whip"?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ivy is so over the top, I never considered her "sexy." Seong Mi-na and Sophitia are better, but I guess that's just me.

Also what a random top 10 subject.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would normally say lara is too low but they really messed her face up in shadow. It just looks a bit weird now. Funny enough when I sent some screens to people who aren't really hardcore gamers the first thing they all said was wtf happened to her face lol.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah no Jade from DQ XI is questionable. I would bump Kratos and Marston off and add Sakura of SFV.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably because of her prominent role in Battle for Azeroth.
Going by the cutscenes in the WatchMojo video she looks a lot more pretty than she used to. They've done a whole lot with her character model, which used to just be some variant of the generic human female model.

I still would have picked Sylvanas, if someone from World of Warcraft had to be included.

Plum

May 31, 2018
>3. John Marston (Red Dead 2) ---> The fuck.

Yeah, the fuck indeed. Arthur Morgan (at least the short-haired stubble-having fancy-dressing version I played) was much, much hotter than skinny-guy Marston and his 'Disney cartoon hobo' getup.

When it comes to men Watchmojo has worse judgement here than Dutch had with Micah, and that's saying something.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
How the hell did Samus beat Bayonetta.