-PyramidSong

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
5309dd45af227debd844e8bad15e6427.gif

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Does the Soul Calibur lady have a whip with "a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid" or did the guy mean "vicious whip"?
Yeah, it's a sort of alchemical sword whip that stretches and solidifies, so they meant viscous.

On the subject of Ivy, I find her way too garish to be attractive. Much prefer her cooler SC2 alternate look:

tugqcypathq11.jpg

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Surprised they didn't go with Rico Rodriguez of JC fame. That dude got that George Michael full manly beard rocking.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What the ever living FUCK made them decide to not include Arthur on this list? I mean, jesus, as a straight guy, I sometimes just pan the camera to admire the guy's good looks.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Kratos should be number 1. No one can resist that sexy ass body, and y'all know it.

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
Arthur is like really immediately handsome. I have no idea how you come out of that game and put John on there instead of him.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
>3. John Marston (Red Dead 2) ---> The fuck.

Yeah, the fuck indeed. Arthur Morgan (at least the short-haired stubble-having fancy-dressing version I played) was much, much hotter than skinny-guy Marston and his 'Disney cartoon hobo' getup.

When it comes to men Watchmojo has worse judgement here than Dutch had with Micah, and that's saying something.

I really wanted to shave arthurs beard as he is too much of a stone cold hottie with stubble

Long bearded arthur matches my high honor arthur though, and I preferred fatherly and soft Arthur over evil clean shaven arthur

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
If Claire ain't high up next year, Watchmojo is fucking up 2 years in a row.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You're talking about a game where a guy has a giant sword with an eyeball in it. We've gone beyond historical accuracy lol.
I'm more willing to go with armor baddie possessed by "evil" than spiky dominatrix and bondage characters. Both Ivy and Voldo have always been considered over the top when it came with their outfits. I figured that was their point.

Just never considered them "sexy" but I'm apparently in the minority with that.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm more willing to go with armor baddie possessed by "evil" than spiky dominatrix and bondage characters. Both Ivy and Voldo have always been considered over the top when it came with their outfits. I figured that was their point.

Just never considered them "sexy" but I'm apparently in the minority with that.

Embrace the BDSM....

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I will never understand why people find computer characters ''sexy''.

At least is good that the list is not all women i guess.