• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlackLagoon

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the info!
No problem. Another thing to keep in mind is that "Production Company" isn't necessarily the name of the publisher, as an outside producer/recording studio may be contracted to do the work for publishers/developers who aren't set up to do it themselves. And to make it more complicated, some of these production companies create "fake" sister companies that sign with SAG to get around SAG's prohibition against their signatories doing non-union work. So a company may be listed in the SAG db under a completely different name than what's listed in the credits.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
You should continue not being a betting man. XD WB got all this talent and they making another Batman, Rocksteady making...man, who even knows lol.
I mean, they only have three studios that do action rpgs. If you think they're ever gonna stop making Batman games lol. That would be stupid. All we need to ask is for other DC properties alongside it. Plus DC is not the only property they own.

And I will now start being a betting man. We will see a Wonder Woman game in the very near future. Net on it.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
Its actually a business sim and documentary on WB's own Diana
vtxffkwu

Jul 13, 2018
No problem. Another thing to keep in mind is that "Production Company" isn't necessarily the name of the publisher, as an outside producer/recording studio may be contracted to do the work for publishers/developers who aren't set up to do it themselves. And to make it more complicated, some of these production companies create "fake" sister companies that sign with SAG to get around SAG's prohibition against their signatories doing non-union work. So a company may be listed in the SAG db under a completely different name than what's listed in the credits.
Very fascinating stuff, especially that last piece. Thanks again for the info! Who knew the SAG database would be so complicated. lol

barksi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WB Games rumors and speculation have been all over the place recently. I'm really curious about what their studios are working on.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
As long as it's not another freaking Batman game I'll be happy with pretty much anything.

ZudaPop

Dec 3, 2018
I didn't think I'd want a Wonder Woman game but the more I think about it, the more I want it. I really hope this rumor is true.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Would love to play a game featuring Wonder Woman. She was one of my favorite characters in IJ1. Too bad NRS made sure to ruin her in Injustice 2 with RNG

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I wanted a Superman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern game before Wonder Woman seeing this thread made me cream myself. Fuck it gimme my Wonder Woman game!

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Wonder Woman can take a damn hike. Give me a Hawkgirl game instead.

But yes, I would absolutely be in on a big budget Wonder Woman game day one.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
No way "Project Diana" is Wonder Woman. That's too obvious and that kills the purpose of a codename and NDA since anyone can figure out it's a Wonder Woman game. This is masking something else, maybe more obvious, maybe less obvious.

I'm thinking a Justice League game.

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
UPDATE: I'll post this to the OP, but the only ones worth paying attention to is Project Saturn and Phoenix.

Diana is a game already out, told by someone in the thread who used to work for WB. Same with Scribblenauts, unfortunately :(